Chapter XV

Haneul's P.O.V.

"Blah blah blah.... Congratulations, everyone!" The headmaster, or rather, my father, ended his very long speech and everyone clapped, including me. (Even though I did not listen to everything that he said.)

We all went to the hotel where we will be having our celebration. I decided to find Taehyung since my other friends weren't able to come because they said that they still have to do some stuffs.

I turned on my phone and opened the application called, "Snapchat". I picked the dog filter and typed "Yaayyy! Congratz to meeeee~" as the caption. I know, I'm weird. Haha. I kept my phone and continued searching for Taehyung. Ugh! Where the fudge is that guy? Suddenly, I bumped into someone, causing me to almost fall.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't looki-- Haneul?"

I looked up and...

Oh, goodness gracious.

Jeon Jungkook's in front of me.

"Oh, annyeong, Haneul-ssi. Congratulations. By the way, I'm sorry. I'll be going now." He said, as if hurrying to escape from a place that's making him feel uncomfortable. Oh, well. He had that charming smile again.

I probably won't see him again next year since he just finished college. Will I miss him? Maybe yes, maybe no. I don't really know.

"Haneul!" I searched for the owner of the voice and there I saw Taehyung hiding something behind his back.

"My goodness, I've been searching for you since, who knows how long, already. And guess what? I bumped into Jungkook-sunbae. And he had that kind look in his eyes--"

"Wait, wait. Hold on. You're too fast. Sheesh." He cut me off. I rolled my eyes as he went near me. He took my hand out of the blue and took me to who knows where.

"Wait! Where are we going?" I asked while I was getting 'dragged'. From what I can remember, this way that we are heading to is, going to the garden outside the hotel. I wonder how it looks like...

"We're here." Taehyung showed me his charming rectangular smile, still not letting go of my hand.

"HEOL." I suddenly blurted out. Man, he really took me to the garden. And behold, it was fascinating.

"Umm, Haneul, you know... I... Umm... I..." He stammered. I tilted my head in confusion. Huh? He took a deep breath and he looked very serious. I gulped, nervous of what he's going to say. Does he hate me? Is this the reason why he was avoiding me for two days?

"Do you hate--"

"I love you, Haneul. I really do. You were the one who showed me the beautiful meaning of life. Before, this thought came into my head, "She is the sun and I am the moon. The closest we'll ever be is during an eclipse." Yup. I got scared. I was like, what if she doesn't feel the same way? Nah, it's okay, I just want to let her know about how I feel, anyway. I'm really sorry for being cold to you before. But, I was really glad that even though I did not pay attention to your existence that time, you still cared for me and made an effort to befriend me. Thank you. I just want you to know that, I'm very happy to be your friend. And also, I want you to know that I love you so much." Taehyung took my hand and looked into my eyes with his loving ones.

"Taehyung... I..." I was tearing up. I've never felt this happy before. It's like a dream, being loved back by the person you love. "I... I've been holding back my feelings for you because... you're my friend. And... I'm really thankful that you feel the same way. I won't have to hold it back. I... love you, too." I smiled at him sincerely and he looked kinda shocked.

"R-really? W-well, then... Will you be my adorable alien?"

"What?"

"Haha. That's my way of saying... Umm... Will you be my girlfriend?" He scratched the back of his neck, averting his gaze away from me.

"Yes, of course. What else would my answer be, you idiot." He pulled me into a tight embrace, and holy cow, he smells so good.

"Thank you."

"Hmm." I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
______________________________________

Hiiii~ Our exams are doneeeee. Sooo chap. 15 is out aaanddd I'll try my best to update tomorrow cuz I still have to practice for our declamation in english.

Yaayyy! #TaeHa

#아이랍캎파~

-Panda's Coolest Potato-