Chapter X

Third Person's P.O.V.

After hours of telling each other silly stuffs to brighten the mood, they finally decided to train together. Instead of fighting a dummy, Taehyung said it'd be better to train with a real person.

"Yah! You don't have to kick me so hard, 'ya know?" Taehyung said while holding the part that Haneul kicked. She tried to stiffle her laugh but failed to do so.

"Y-you-- HAHAHAHAHAHA You should've seen your face! HAHAHAHA" She mimicked his reaction when she kicked him.

"Tch." He wiped his sweat and inched closer to Haneul. "Hey, you know it's very dangerous for you to tease me like that 'cuz you never know, I might kiss you." He whispered in her ear. He pulled back and smirked at Haneul's reaction. She was blushing madly.

"H-hey!" She playfully smacked his head.

"Now, we're even." He chuckled.

"Hey, ya know you're sooooo so out of character. You're usually always glaring at people and always scowling." She tilted her head to the side, curiosity shown in her eyes.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about what happened today, Im Haneul." He glared at her. "Well, remember that from now on, I'll always be like this... only when I'm with you." Taehyung smiled.

Haneul's P.O.V.

'Only when I'm with you.'

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUDGE.

I didn't expect him to say that... thing. For some reason, my heart was beating so fast and there's this weird feeling or sensation, whatever you call that one, forming in my stomach. Maybe I'm hungry or something? Yeah, that must be the reason.

"Is something wrong, Haneul?" He asked. Yes, there is. Because of you, I feel weird.

"Nah. Me too." I answered.

"What do you mean 'me too'?"

"I'll only be like this whenever I'm with you. I refuse to show any emotions in front of other people. I don't trust them anymore. Even my closest friends." I looked down at my feet and all the memories of when Jungkook-sunbae was so sweet to me, appeared in my head.

"Hmm. Let's go now. It's getting late." Taehyung said while getting ready to leave.

"Okayyy."

After I entered my room, I immediately grabbed my pillow and burried my face onto it.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! What's happening to me? Get a hold of yourself, Haneul!" I screamed and scolded myself.

Gah! It was the first time I've seen him smile. And oh my gosh. His smile was so... so charming. His eyes formed into a crescent moon-like shape when he smiled. And gawd. His laugh. It sounded wonderful. I can't help but remember his facial features. His sharp jawline, his sparkling eyes, his perfect red lips and-- oh my gosh! I almost melted when he showed me his adorable box-shaped smile.

Wait.

What the fuck?

Why the hell am I fantisizing about Taehyung? Ugh! I must be hungry or sleepy. I guess I'll just sleep. Then maybe tomorrow, my stupidity will be gone.

-Timeskip brought to you by Taehyung's alien-like attitude-

Third Person's P.O.V.

It was now seven o'clock in the morning but Haneul was still not awake. Their class will be starting in thirty minutes.

Suddenly, someone knocked on her door. At first, she didn't hear it. After several times of knocking, she finally got up from her bed and groggily walked towards the door. Her eyes widened in shock, her sleepiness immediately went away.

"J-jungkook... sunbae?" She stood there, frozen.

"Well, hello, princess." Jungkook smirked. Haneul glared at him intensely.

"Tell me what the fuck are you doing here, Jeon Jungkook." Haneul said, backing away from him.

"That's not how you should treat your senior. Care for me to give you a lesson?" He approached her. With every step he takes, Haneul also steps back, her heart beating fast. Haneul's back hit the wall and at that moment, she knew she was screwed. "You shouldn't have done that, Haneul." He whispered, his breath sending chills in every part of her body.

Her eyes widened in shock when he made his next move.

Jungkook had just kissed her.

"Hmm!" She tried to push him off of her. She felt him smirk and tears fell down from her eyes.

She thought that she was finally free from this man. But, the moment he entered her room, she realized that she can never escape from this psychopath.
______________________________________

WOOHO! 10th chapter is done~~~ Sooooo, Jungkook suddenly appeared into her life again after three months!!! OMG.

-Panda's Coolest Potato-