Chapter IV

"Wah~~~ Jimin oppa~ Marry me~"

"Guys. Guys. Guys. Calm down! You don't want the teachers to scold all of you, do you?" I placed my hand on my waist and the other, on my forehead. "Geez, just why the heck won't you listen to the headmaster? Didn't he tell you guys to not come to the seniors' building again this morning?"

"Now, now, everyone. Kindly go back to your own classes right now since I want to have a talk with Ms. Guardian, privately."

"Aww... again?"

"Tch. Just what in the world did that Im Haneul do to get Jungkook-sunbae's attention?"

They all walked away with disappointment written on their faces. The other seniors went on ahead and now it's only Jungkook-sunbae and me standing outside the seniors' building.

"It's been a while, princess. I missed talking to you." Jungkook-sunbae approached me and smelled my hair.

Wahh~ Jungkook-sunbae, stop...

"Y-you're right, sunbae-nim...." I looked down, trying to hide the blush that appeared on my face.

"What's wrong, princess? I heard that something happened to you. You can always tell me about it, y'know." He touched my face and I closed my eyes shut. Crap! I'm so embarrassed right now! Earth, please make me vanish right now...

Suddenly, I heard a hard slap sound and I opened my eyes to see what happened. And there I saw Taehyung, who just slapped Jungkook-sunbae's hands away from me.

What...?

"Oops. My body moved on its own." Taehyung said, shoving his hand onto his pocket.

"Excuse me. I want to talk to Haneul, privately." Jungkook-sunbae said, realeasing and intimidating aura.

"Nah. What if I want to talk to her privately, too? Would you mind leaving us alone?" Taehyung fired back.

"Tch..." Wha-- Did I just hear sunbae-nim say 'tch'? Nah. Must be my imagination. "Let us talk again some other time, princess." Jungkook-sunbae came closer and whispered into my ear before walking away.

"What... just happened?"

"IDK. Bye." Taehyung shrugged and turned his back against me, signalling that he's going to leave.

"Hey, wait. You said you wanted to talk to me." I tried to stop him.

"Nope. I said that just to annoy him." He smugly stated.

"Aish. That guy."

I decided to go to the abandoned building to practice martial arts again. I always go there whenever I want to train secretly or whenever I want to to release my anger.

I need to get stronger in order for me to carry out my mission perfectly. Well, the truth is, when I get stronger, I'm planning to get Taehyung, Jungkook, and the headmaster to do what I want. Why? I have a feeling that they're keeping everything from me. And that, I didn't lose nor forget about my past. They made me lose it. I may have to use force in order to do that. I'm so desperate to know who I am. I want to find out why there is a voice in my head saying that I have to kill Jungkook-sunbae.

-Timeskip-

"Haneul, sweetie, where have you been? I was worried that something might happen to you again."

"Oh? Headmaster. Uhh, I just went outside for a walk. That's all." I told the headmaster.

"Aish, this kid. How many times do I have to tell you to call me dad?" He shook his head dramatically.

"Dad? More like, I should call you Mom or Princess Seokjin..." I muttered, quietly.

"Hey, I heard that!" He sulked.

"Btw, dad, I'm going to the girls' dorm now. I still have some homeworks to do. See you tomorrow!" I bid him goodbye.

"Be careful, okay? See you!"

After a few minutes of walking, I finally got to the girls' dorm. I went inside my room and lied down on my bed. Ah... my body hurts. I guess, I'll take a short nap first and do my homeworks later. ㅋㅋㅋ
______________________________________

Annyeong~~~ So, yayyyyyy she finally revealed what her mission is... find out more in the next chapter ㅋㅋㅋ 안녕 친구들~~~ 헤헤헤

-Panda's Coolest Potato-