Chapter 22

Hermione's POV

It was the day that I had dreaded. I had to go to Harry to help find Dad's 'Horcrux'. Dad had went to replace all of his Horcruxes with fake ones. I went with Harry to find the Horcruxes. I brought a bag to keep everything I needed and wore the necklace that Aunt Bella gave me.

We were searching for horcruxes when we got caught by snatchers. Harry acted as if he was Dudley and I pretended I was someone else. We were not on their list but they brought us somewhere.

I felt myself apparating and I saw the manor. So that's where they are bringing us. Aunt Bella saw me and smirked.

Aunt Bella "I think I'll have a girl to girl talk with this girl over here."

Ron and Harry "No don't touch her!"

Aunt Bella "Pathetic." Aunt Bella shock her hand towards the dungeon and they brought them there.

I watched them get dragged towards the dungeon, the door locking and them shouting. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Urgh they were so annoying."

Aunt Bella "Yea I know. "

I saw Fred and George walking out and I waved at them. They waved back and smiled.

"Sooo uh you still undercover?"

Fred "Yea."

"Oh well it's not as hard as mine."

Aunt Bella "Sooo what did they find when travelling with you?"

"Well I basically led them the other way when they were close to the 'horcrux' but they found one and destroyed it. They still have another but they haven't destroyed it yet. We were going to destroy it but then the snatches came so we didn't destry it."

Aunt Bella "I see."

"But you know how it was all fake so yea no harm caused. And how's dad?"

Aunt Bella "Yea I know and Tom is doing very fine."

"Well that's good to hear."

We talked for a while when Harry and Ron sunddenly came out. Fred and George hid in the orner where it was dark

Aunt Bella reacted fast, she placed her hands on my neck and said, "What chu doing out here? I was just going to give another torture session."

Harry "Give us back Hermione."

"Go. Just go without me."

Aunt Bella "Oh The Dark Lord is going to be sooo happy."

She pulled her sleeves took her wand to her mark and pressed her wand against it.

Aunt Bella "Any second now."

Dobby came out and wanted to apparate Harry and Ron out of the Manor but Harry stopped him and whispered something to his ear.

Dobby "We got no time. We must go now."

Harry looked at me with an apologetic look.

I shook my head and shouted, "Just go. FInd all the horcruxes and destroy You-Know-Who!"

Aunt Bella "What do you know about The Lord's Horcruxes!? Tell me now!"

Aunt Bella took her poisonous knife and wanted to hit one of them. Dobby apparated them and Aunt Bella threw the knife. We didn't find the knife anywhere meaning it had went with them.

Aunt Bella "Well at least it will kill one of them."

"You say things to happily to be tken seriously." I said while removing my disguise as Hermione Granger.

She chuckled and went her way. I rolled my eyes and Fred and George stepped out.

Fred and George "You know how hard it was to stay hidden together in a small place?"

"It can't be that hard right I mean this whole place is dark."

We laughed and talked for a while when I saw Dad coming out.

Dad " 'Mione!"

"Dad! Harry left with the help of this elf called Dobby."

Dad "Urgh! We're going to war soon. Let's prepare!"

Mom came out and there was a ton of meetings, and by a ton I meant one per day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14/4/2018

I hope you enjoyed. Do you guys want Voldemort to die or survive? It'll play a big part in the story! Bai now! ^-^