Chapter 16

Hermione's POV

After messing around I flew back to 12 Grimmaud Place, changing my appearance back to Hermione Granger and went towards the door. Opening it I saw Ginny with worried eyes but the 'worriness' was gone when she saw me. She came towards me and hugged me. I looked at her pure confusion in my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Ginny "Well I thought you were gone after so long. I thought you got captured."

"What gave you the idea of that Gin' ?"

Ginny "Well I overheard the order of people getting captured."

"Oh. I see, but i'm fine arn't I relex ok Gin. "

Ginny "Fine but you can't stop me from worrying."

"Fine."

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Come on we can talk more in the room I just got back and I don;t want to be standing her e for so long."

Ginny "Ok."

We went back to our room and we talked until Mrs Weasley called us to go down to eat Lunch. I saw Fred and George walking down and I was glad they were't caught by the order. We went down t eat and went back up.

The days passed and it was getting boring. Suddenly there was a tap on the window I saw that the owl with The Daily Prophet was here. I stood up and took the newspaper and paid. On the headlines it was said that Harry had used a potronus charm and he had to get disciplinary hearing on 12 August

I laughed in my head.  Hmm someone that is from the ministry sent the dementors after him wow. I need to clap find that person.

Ginny "I hope his is fine."

"I hope he is too. I hope he dosen't get expelled if he does that would be the worst thing ever."

Ginny "Hermione, do you only care about studies?"

"It wasn't like that i mean he is fine and all and I bet he wouldn't want to be stuck with his aunt and uncle the place where he is happy is only at Hogwarts.And I bet you, we wouldn't want to not be able to see him anymore do we."

Ginny "Sorry i misunderstood you Hemione but I really miss Harry but we can't say any important information."

"Of course. I know we all miss Harry."

As if.

Ginny "I hope that everything will be over soon."

I nodded my head not trusting my mouth to say any kind thigs towards Ginny. I hope Harry die soon.

The order planned to get Harry after a few days later since he was going to get caught and they planned to get him 2 days later. I better tell Mom or I can tell Aunt Bella using the neckalce, but first lets see what Fred and George are doing.

I went to their room and knocked on their door. They opened their door and were surprised to see me.

Fred and George "Oh uh. Hi Hermione. Why are you ding here?"

"You guys were starting to distance from me what is happening?"

Fred and George "Oh uh we were doing the joke shop stuff. Hehe."

"That is obvoisly not truth but since you guys won't tell me i'll ot touch on that subject anymore.... but you guys look like you ere about to go somewhere were where you guys going to go?"

Fred "Oh we uh we uh..."

George "We were going to buy more supplies for the things in our joke shop."

Fred "Yea."

"Come on you don't have to hide it from me."

Fred and George "It's nothing really."

"Ok fine. I'll leave now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/4/2018

Where do you think Fred and George were going to go? Oh and remeber the code from last chappy? Did you decode it? If you did then YAY if you didn't then the answer was '1/4/2018'. Bai! ^-^