Chapter 19

Hermione's POV

I woke up to the fresh air- Pause did I say fresh air I meant cold air of the Christmas morning. I walked towards the common room and sat on the couch to be woken up completely by the noises of the twins.

I rolled my eyes and said "Why so early?"

Fred and George "It's Christmas."

"Ahh right I totally forgot."

Fred and George "OMG Hermione forgot about Christmas??? NO books this year?"

"Who said I was going to give books."

Fred and George "You always do..."

"I am not telling you what I got for all of you guys."

Ok I admit it I have always give books ok I admit it now stop harassing me with how bad of a gift it is. But this year I didn't ok.

Harry "Good Morning. Books for this year again Hermione?"

"NOooooo why do you guys keep saying it."

Fred, George and Harry "Because you always give books!"

"Fine... Fine... But this year is different."

Fred and George "Good."

Ginny and Ron came out and I brought out my gifts I gave them their ones. and they gave me theirs basically like a gift exchange.

Ginny had given me a black dress which in my flavor was to revealing, Fred and George gave me their store products, Harry gave me book and Ron gave me candies.

I had given Ginny a red dress which she liked- wait I meant loved she literally screamed when she opened the box. I got Fred and George tons and tons of their order forms and spells to double them. They looked at me like I was crazy. I gave Harry and Ron homework planners. They basically looked like they were going to die.

Something typical Hermione Granger would give. I laughed at their reactions and took out another present for them. For Ron he got tons of Candies and for Harry I got him something Quidditch related.

They smiled at me and I smiled back. that was their actual gifts but it was a surprise gift. I thought of a comeback that Hermione Granger will

"Although I gave you guys those present you guys better use the homework planner."

Ron n Harry "Typical Hermione. OK!"

I rolled my eyes and we went to Hogsmeade. We were walking to Hogsmeade when Draco came and annoy us...

Draco "So Harry Potter and his friends. Dating the Weaslette Potter?"

Ron "Stop bothering us Draco you piece of shit. Oh wait did I say piece of shit? I meant you are the shit."

Draco "Can you come with a better comeback? Blood traitor... hmmm that's a good name for you."

Ron "You FERRE-" Ron said while going towards the Draco about to punch him.

"Ron it's ok. I don't think you want to waste your breath on him."

Ron "Fine. You gave him a good punch in Third year anyways."

Draco growled and walked away. We talked about how pathetic Draco was. Me trying to sound hmm Hermione Granger-ish. Fred and George tried not to growl at them for talking bad about his friend.

Fred and George chatted with Draco and they became friends. I tried not to laugh at the twin's reaction. I nodded the whole time and added some things so they wouldn't suspect me.

I added some 'Yeah the punch I gave was DA best.' and 'Yea, he deserved it.'

Fred and George stayed silent. We looked at them and they said "What? I don't want to waste my time and breath talking about people who don't deserve it."

They nodded ad I followed in suite. We went back to the common room and played some games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/4/2018

So I guess that's Christmas morning. I really didn't want to read the book again... since it's so thick. So basically some of the things in the book won't be in the fan-fiction but Dumbledore's Army is still there. Just not writing bout it.