Chapter 11

Hermione's POV

I'm not going to like today. Not at all one bit. I am going to Diagon Alley to meet the Weasley today. After the death eater meeting yesterday, it was quite late (nope it wasn't that long we woke up at like in the afternoon) so I went back to bed although I wasn't sleepy and woke up today and it's not going to be a good day. NOT A BIT.

I knocked on my mother's door and walked in when she didn't answer. She was still asleep. I tried waking her up but she didn't wake up.

"Wakey wakey or I have to pour water on you."

She turned around but did not wake. I am a person true to my words and i will do so but i gave her a chance.

"Wakey wakeu mom or I will pour ice water on you."

She still didn't wake up. I took some ice and got some cold water. I dropped the ice in the cold water to make the cold water colder. I lifted the bucket up and poured it onto my mother's head.

"Ahhhhhh!" My mother's scream was so loud i was sure she woke up everyone. Well I guess my prediction was correct.

Dad followed by Aunt Bella and Aunt Cissy followed by Uncle Lucuis and Uncle Rodolphus. I saw everyone except for Draco.

"What happened?" They asked sounding sleepy.

Mom " 'Mione P...ppoured W...wwater on me."

Dad " 'Mione."

"Yes?" i asked sounding innocent

Dad "Why did you pour water onto you mom's head?"

"Opps I did that?"

Aunt Bella started laughing "Come on give her a rest she has to go to the house of those blood traitors today."

Mom "OMG! i almost forgot. How could I. OMG I'm so sorry."

"It's ok... but you sound like a teenage friend who forgot to give me a birthday present."

They started laughing and suddenly Draco woke up saying "What's all those noise?"

We looked at him and started laughing. I looked at the time nd gave a sad face.

Mom "What's wrong 'Mione?"

"I got to go. Sorry. Bye." I said waving at the same time

"Oh wait I almost forgot." I changed to the appearance of Hermione granger and waved. They waved back sadly.

I floo-ed to a dark corner in Diagon Alley and walked out. I went to The Leaky Cauldron and sat down waiting for the Weasleys. After a minute of so, they appeared and went to find me when i shouted their names and waved. They went to me and hugged me.

Mrs Weasley "Ah there you are Hermione."

"I can't breath."

Fred and George "You're killing her mom! And hi Hermione"

Mrs Weasley "Sorry Hermione Dear."

Urgh I feel like killing myself now or I can kill her instead

"It's ok."

Ginny "Hermione! I'm so happy you're here."

I wish I was not here

"Me too" I gave a fake smile

Ron "Thanks for agreeing to come." and he smiled

"No problem I had nothing to do anyways."

Mrs Weasley "Come dears lets go. I don't understand why you guys wanted to come along anyways."

We floo-ed back to the burrow and I sat down on the couch.

Fred or George "Soooo what did you do before we brought you here?"

"Well like I told Ron I had nothing to do and well I had nothing to do."

Fred "Ok."

George "What did you actually do?"

"Like I said I had nothing to do."

George "But you must have did something."

"Ok. Fine I was lazing around the house and well read like usual."

George "Ok... Anything else?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'P'

"so what were you guys doing?"

Fred and George "Well we invented some things... don't tell mom please."

Fred "I knew we shouldn't have said anything"

"Ok."

George "Wait what. Hermione Granger keeping a secret from adults? What did you do to our Hermione?"

"Well being with Harry changes things."

Fred or George "Guess so."

We continued talking until it was time for lunch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

28/3/2018

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if this is getting a little boring but I feel like it was important to add this. Idk why. Don't even ask.