Chapter 15

Hermione's POV

I woke up with my hands on in front of my eyes. I opened my eyes to see a 'Can't control my laughter' Ginny by the window holding my the curtain. I glared at her and she bursts out laughing.

"Wow Ginny great way to wake someone." I said sounding irritated.

She rolled her eyes and continued laughing. I rolled my eyes back and she laughed.

Ginny "As much as I enjoy laughing with you I want to ask have you seen Fred and George?"

"No sorry." I said trying to sound as clueless as I can be knowing that they are probably in a death eater meeting. "But..... they might be in their room creating their you-know-what."

Ginny "Of course I forgot." she laughed at her mistake and went to their room.

She came back and said "Nope not there."

"Oh then I have no idea. Oh wait maybe they are out buying the materials needed."

Ginny "You're right."

"Aren't I always?"

Ginny "Ah Haha."

I chuckled and said sadly, "I gotta go visit my parent's grave I'll be back."

Ginny "Oh of course you can go I'll be waiting for you."

I walked towards the door and trying to find any adults here but none were here but Sirius. 'Yay.'

I walked towards Sirius and said "I'm going to visit my parent's grave I'll be back."

He nodded and I excused myself. Using the fact that only Sirius was here to an advantage, I removed the cloth from the painting while casting 'Silencio' on the portrait so that it wasn't that loud. Of course it worked.

'Being a riddle has it's perks' I thought

I put my finger on my lips and the lady in the portrait nodded. I removed the silencing charm and she kept quiet.

"Why so quiet?"

Portrait/Mrs Black "You must be strong if you can cast a silencing charm on my portrait. You're not just a disgusting Mudblood are you?"

"You're smart. But the last part is wrong I am not a disgusting Mudblood at all I am let's guess. The name's Hermione. People thought I died but I was actually sent to an orphanage. Let's see if you can guess."

Portrait/Mrs Black "Hmmm since you said you are not a mudblood and you were kidnapped and everyone thought you were. You must be OMG you must be Tom's daughter."

"That's very clever of you I indeed am."

Portrait/Mrs Black "Well I don't believe you one bit you aren't the Lord's daughter you don't even look like him and plus I saw her with my own eyes don't trick me you mudblood."

"Very good dad will be proud." I said will revealing my true self."

Portrait/Mrs Black "Young Riddle!"

"Shhhh later people will hear you we don't want them knowing."

Portrait/Mrs Black "Yes Young Riddle."

"I got to go now talk to you next time and if they accidentally knock on the door make sure to scream as loud as you can and you can call me a mudblood. I am after all disguised as one to spy on them so don't blow my cover."

Portrait/Mrs Black "Yes young riddle."

"I hope to talk to you soon."

Portrait/Mrs Black "Me too I will enjoy your company after all with all this anti-Lord I am getting a headache."

'I agree but my cover can't be blown. I'll go now. Farewell."

I flew to the Malfoy Manor and changed into my disguise as Hope and snuck in from the back door. I walked in quietly and I saw the other death eaters going leaving Fred and George staying behind.

"Good morning My Lord."

Dad/Lord Voldermort "Ah Hope you are awake. I see please take a sit."

I nodded and sat down. "So what are they staying back for the other death eaters are already out."

Dad/Lord Voldermort "Well they have stayed back to tell us news."

"I see."

Fred and George "So we overheard them saying they were going to bring Harry to the headquarters sooner or later. And well the order is kept as a secret and nobody is able to tell. The order is basically like the death eaters but instead of being supporters of you my lord they are supporters of Dumbledore."

"You mean Dumbledick."

Fred and George chuckled and said "Hope has a nice sense of humor My Lord."

Dad/Lord Voldermort "Well I guess so."

"Hey!"

They chuckled again and I looked at them before smiling and mumbled "At least somebody enjoys my sense of humor." and started walking back to bed

Dad/Lord Voldermort "I heard that!"

"You were supposed to!" I shouted back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!/$/@)!*

DECODE IT SO YOU CAN FIND WHAT I WROTE SUGGESTED FOR YOU TO USE A KEYBOARD ON THE COMPUTER AND DECODE IT. WILL TELL YOU GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WHAT IT MEANT.

HEHE BAI ^-^