Chapter 17

Hermione's POV

I waked back to my room and told Ginny I was going to visit my parent's grave to mourn for a while. She nodded her head sadly and I walked toward the door. I got my broom and flew to the manor. I took my necklace to tell Aunt Bella I was coming.

Aunt Bella "OMG 'Mione you're calling now? Wait is that outside the manor?"

"Maybe... Ok it is. I just wanna tell you that you guys should act like I came back from mission. OK?"

Aunt Bella "Yea sure."

I disguised myself as Hope and walked in.

Dad/Lord Voldemort "So that mudblood almost found out..."

Fred and George "Yes but we said we were buying materials for our toys in our joke shop."

"knock knock."

Aunt Bella/Bellatrix "You're back! How was your mission?"

"It was fine... Hard tho to be honest."

Aunt Bella/Bellatrix "Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"No no. I'm fine."

Fred and George "Wait is Bellatrix being kind? OMG."

Aunt Bella/Bellatrix "Haha."

Dad/Lord Voldemort. "Yea yea. So as we were saying... This Mudblood should not find out anything."

Fred and George "Of course my lord."

"What's with this Mudblood who is she?"

Fred and George "She's our friend who's parents got murdered. We kept this a secret from her."

"Oh I see don't you trust her tho?"

Fred and George "We don't want her to the that pot head and our brother. Urgh I an;t believe he is our brother."

"I see."

Fred and George "The order is also going to get Harry in a few hours later since he got caught using his wand."

Dad/Lord Voldemort "Ok. Understood."

I looked towards Aunt Bella and whispered to her ear "Can I not be in disguise in front of Fred and George please."

Aunt Bella "I would love to but it's not my decision."

"Please help me ask Dad. Please..."

Aunt Bella "Fine."

Aunt Bella went towards Dad and whispered something in his ear. I saw him nod and I smiled.

Aunt Bella "So.... Uh Fred and George you might want to prepare yourself Hope or should I say Hermione has something to tell you guys."

Fred and George "Hermione? Our friend? Here?"

Aunt Bella "Well I don't know 'Mione?"

I removed my disguise and I felt much better.

"Great this is better!"

Fred and George "Wha... What? Who are you?"

I'm Hermione... Riddle. Your friend Hermione Granger is long gone dead probably."

Fred and George "But we saw her today."

I disguised myself as Hermione Granger and said "So?"

Fred and George "Ohhhhh so you knew that we were Death Eaters and we had to find reasons to hide them from you and you knew it all along? Ok understood this is so much better. But our reasons were soo good."

"Yea so good. If I didn't know then I would of believed you."

George "So that's why you changed."

"Yep."

Fred "Aww man we didn't figure out earlier."

I laughed and smiled at them.

"I should go now. Don't want Ginny to figure anything out do we."

I disguised myself as Hermione Granger and flew back. I walked in our room. I satdown on the bed and decided to fake cry to seem real.

Ginny came in and patted my shouler saying 'It's ok' over and over again.

I gave her a soft smile and said "Thanks."

We played some games and went for lunch and went back to our room. We were in our game of Wizard's Chess when we were heard Harry's voice.

"Harry!"

Urgh Harry is back. Great now I got the torture of the 'Boy who won't die.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/4/2018

I'm back. I hope you guys enjoyed... :D Bai! ^-^