Chapter 13

Hermione's POV

After i placed the extendable ears in my bag i went down to the room and before i could knock Mrs Weasley came out almost knocking me down.

Mrs Weasley "Oh I'm sorry dear but may I ask why are you here?"

"Well I was wondering if i could like go back home to be wth my parents since like i haven't had much time to be with them and all but i wanted to come anyways."

Mrs Weasley "Sure! That wouldn't be a problem at all but you do remeber how to get here right?'

"Of course!"

Mrs Weasley "Well if you do then that's fine."

"Thanks Mrs Weasley. I'll be back!"

She smiled at me and I smiled back. I walked out to the door and looked back at the painting of Mrs Black and smirked. I floo-ed to my muggle parent's place and saw them sitting on the couch crying. I knocked on the door and they turned back.

Muggle Mom "Hermione! Where were you?"

"Sorry mom. I went to the borrow since they asked me but i forgot to write a letter and i just remembered and asked if i could come back and she said i could. Sorry." Giving her a fake sad look

Muglge Mom "It's ok, But we thougth you were kidnapped or soemthing along those lines."

"I'm sorry." and gave them a hug.

We talked for the most of the time. I looked at the clock and gasped.

Muggle Mom "What's wrong Hermione?"

"I got to go i'll come back tomorrow promise. Ok?"

Muggle Mom "Yea sure!"

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I took some floo-powder and i floo-ed back to 12 Grimmaud Place.

Mrs Weasley "Ah there you are Hermione we were getting worried. "

"Sorry i lost track of time when chatting with my parents."

Mrs Weasley "It's ok come der we have dinner."

I went in the kitchen and ate the 'delicious' dinner served. I went back to my room and slept. The rest of the days continued like this :

1. Waking up and eating breakfast
2. Going to my muggle parent's place
3. Staying till late
4. Came back late
5. Have dinner
6. Sleep
7. Repeat

Until one day... I was on my way to open the door and i saw them dead on the floor in front of the door. I saw a letter and picked it up :

Dear Hermione,

We are very sorry.

From Kingsley Shacklebolt.

I looked at it in disgust. The order had killed my Muggle parents. the one who they sent me to after they knew i was Voldemort's daughter. Well I'm pretty sure that the order even forgot that I was Voldemort's daughter anyways. They probably thought that I was safe and they forgot about me. Which i'm not complaining. It is afterall an advantage.

I took the letter and floo-ed back to 12 Grimmuad Place. I faked out tears and i walked in. Fred and George looked at me in confusion and i showed them the letter. They looked at it in disgust. I looked at them and saw their faces from their usual joking manor to a face i never saw before they were let's say serious.

I looked at them with sadness in my eyes. They patted my back and calmed me down. I smiled at them and thanked them. I was going to sit down when...

"Come we need to talk to the order." They said at the same time.

Usually I would have laughed if the tension was not so tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30/3/2018

What's going to happen?

Ok do ya think i was going to stop? Hell Naw. Extra!!!! YAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stood outside of the door waiting for their meeting to end when i heard the door knob twist. I told them to hide and they did. I hid and after everyone left (Except for Lupin, Sirius, Mrs and Mr Weasley, Kingsley A/N i think thats all but i forgot. K?) I came out signalling for them to come out too.

Before anybody else could exit Fred and George went in while i stood behind. Mrs Weasley looked like she was going to scold them when she saw me. Her face was shocked but it quickly went away hoping no one else noticed it but too bad i noticed it. I knew that whatever they were going to say was going to be a lie.

Mrs Weasley "Boys, Hermione why are you here?"

Fred snatched the letter out of my hands and i faked shocked and looked down again.

Fred pointed to the letter and said "How can you explain this?'

Kingsley "Hermione we are so sorry for your lost but we were under the imperius curse. I- We are very sorry."

I nodded silently wanting to get away when the twins spoke up.

Fred and George "Who in the world would dare to imperius you?!"

Kingsley stopped for a while when he said "You-Know-Who."

I tapped their shoulders to signal them to drop it. Hoping they got my signal. When they turned to leave I sighed glad they got my signal.

George "Why did you call us to stop Hermione?"

"I...i well I don't want to push it any more and plus if we want to find out more information we can use the extendable ears."

Fred and George "Great idea!"

We climbed up the stairs and used the extendable ears to hear them.

Mr Weasley "Good job Kingsley you managed to trick Hermione into believing that we were imperiused."

Kingsley "That might only be working since she was sober and she couldn't think properly."

Mrs Weasley "Yes i gree you won;t be able to trick the smartest witch of her age if she was thinking properly."

Lupin "Well we were also lucky since we didn't write much in the letter."

Mrs and Mr Weasley, Kingsley "Yes."

Fred or George pulled back up the extendable ears and patted my shoulders. "It's going to be fine. We heard enough now that we know they weren't actually imperiused."

I nodded my head when i remembered that Sirius didn't talk at all.

"Noticed how Sirius didn't talk at all?"

Fred or George "Yea."

"Well i don't think he actually supported the plan of them killing my parents."

They nooded their heads.

"We better get to sleep now if you want to plan some revenge."

I gave them a wicked smile and walked back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30/3/2018

Ok this is going to be the actual ending. I hope you guys liked it :D
BAI ^-^