Chapter 18

Hermione's POV

The days of Harry here passed like hell. I contacted Aunt Bella through the necklace sometimes but did it carefully since Harry was here. Dumbledore was acting carefully around Harry. Harry had to get Occlumency lessons from Snape.

I grinned it was probably the actions of Dad. Hogwarts was starting and I bet It would be more worse then the few days has been. I hate it.

We got a new Defense Against Dark Arts Professor who is mean and got Harry in Detention. I smiled in my mind. Finally someone who is against Harry. Oh yea did I mention that she was sent from the Ministry too.

A lot of people started hating Harry since they believed the Daily Prophet that he was lying about Voldemort. The few beginning months passed like hell happened and harry got hallucinations in his dream.

Dad had placed images of him torturing Sirius in his mind when he was asleep and now we are basically in a mission to 'save' him. We used Thestrals to travel to the Ministry of Magic. We went to the department of Mysteries

We were looking for Sirius when suddenly, the death eaters came and started attacking us. Lucius got hold of me and 'attacked' me. he brought me to a room and we talked for a while. We walked out to see what was going on. The order had came to help.

Dad got up and was attacking Harry when Dumble-dick came and attacked dad with water. I scowled at him silently and we were brought back to school.

Harry was crying. Siruis had died and it was because of him an dhis 'hallucinations'

That was fun.

"That was so dangerous. We could have got killed!"

I looked towards Fred and George and saw them trying to hide their laughter.

"We should go back now."

They nodded their heads and we walked back to our dorms. I walked back to my room and laid in bed hoping Dad was fine. I slept and worried about nothing... I mean I tried.

I let sleep take over my body. The next few days passed and I felt like it was death. The ministry now found out that Voldemort was indeed back and not a 'lie' made up from Harry and Dumble-dick.

Sometimes I met with Draco to let out my stress of being called 'Mudblood' by his friends since they didn't know and we didn't plan on telling them sooner or later. I started leaning towards Draco for help sometimes when my 'friends' ask me for help in homework. He also started leanng towards me. And by leaning I meant we helped each other.

Sometimes when I can't talk to Draco I talk to Fred and George but not all the time since it is to... Hmm how do I put it? Too obvoius and we only talk for very less and when we do we usually have to end it when someone walks towards us.

It was one of the day I was talkind to Fred and George.

Fred and George "Soooo...... What's your relationship with that Ferret?"

"Nothings going on I swear."

Fred and George "Ohh yea totally."

"We're just friends nothing else."

Fred and George "We saw how you look at each other."

"Hey! I came to talk to you guys to releive my stress not to get more!"

Fred and George "Ok chill girl."

"I can't be angry at you guys you guys are to funny."

Fred and George "We are not funny!"

I broke out laughing.

Fred and George "Ok I guess we are. Hey stop copying what I was saying!"

I laughed harder.

Ginny walked in and looked at me like I was crazy. Well if I could see myself I would probably think that there was a madman on the loose.

"They're talking at the same time." I said in between laughters.

Ginny rolled her eyes and laughed when they spoke at the same time again.

At least I lost some stress. Or maybe I just lughed to much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/4/2018

Hope ya guys likey. I know I didn't likey this. I'm not good at time skipping. Kay. Now BAI ^-^