Chapter 4

Tom Riddle's POV

"She fainted when I mentioned about her mother."

I saw Narcissa clam down how could she calm down when my daughter is still 'asleep' but as she calmed down I calmed down as well she knew more health stuff then I do so she will probably know what is happening.

"So what happened Narcissa?"

"Well she is fine and well she is regaining her memories."

I let out my breath that I didn't know was there. She was fine my daughter was fine. I looked at Narcissa's face when I saw what looked like anger? Why would she be angry after all her goddaughter was still alive.

"How could you not tell me my goddaughter was still alive! Want kind of father are you?"

"Look Narcissa I wanted it to be a surprise... promise me you will not tell Emily. Please I beg you, I can't believe I am begging." I saw Narcissa trying to hold back her laughter.

"Ok I won't tell Emily but when she wakes up you better tell her ok?"

"Ok Mom!"

"Hey I am not your mom!" she said sounding annoyed

I chuckled "Ok Mo-" I couldn't finish my sentence I saw Hermione's eyes fluttering.

Hermione's POV

I could finally see light I woke up somehow I remembered what had happened when i was kidnapped by Dumbeldore.

Flashback

I was in my crib when I heard the door smashing down I had started crying because of the noises. (probably a bad idea if you hear your door smashing down) I heard footsteps coming toward my door thinking it would be my parents I stopped crying "DaDa?"

I saw a unknown face of a man with long white beard and a person behind him was a woman. Seeing the unknown faces I started crying.

The man with the long beard bought his hands towards me and carried me I saw my Dad shouting "Not my baby do not touch her!" Seeing my father like that I started crying away I did not like it when my father shouting.

The man with the beard passed me back to the other woman. I saw her face filled with pity staring at my father while holding me watching the battle between my father and the man with long beard. I knew immediately it was for my father.

She pulled my face towards her chest to prevent me from seeing something that voilent. I could hear a voice saying "stupify" i heard a thud after.

"Bring her to the headquarters we will bring her to the orphanage tomorrow". The woman brought me back to a unfimiliar place and placed me in a crib that she had conjured up. I slept peacefully in my crib. I was woken up by soft footsteps but i could hear clearly so i was woken by the noise.

I pretended to countinue sleeping. I heard a voice saying some sort of spell. I felt myself forgetting what had happened the day before i was then brought to the orphanage and got adopted by 2 muggles by the names of Mr Granger and Mrs Granger.

End of flashback

I looked around and saw my dad and aunt

"Daddy, Aunt Cissy!" i smiled at them

They returned me a smile back and hugged me.

"I missed you!"

"Hey you didn't say that to me when I took off the gamour charm."

"I didn' say i missed you did I?" I thought back to my flashback and I realised the person who had kidnapped me were Professer Dumbledore and Professer McGonagall. I can't believe it i was kidnapped...

"Dad."

"Yes Hermione?"

"Was i kidnpped by Professer Dumbledore and Professer McGonagall?"

"You remember?"

"I had a flashback just now. And can i see mom now i haven't seen her in like uh 14 years!"

"Ok ok but i want it to be a surprise later you will get to see the others."

"Ok Dad but can i see Mom now? Anyways where is she?"

"She's in her room mrouning over your death..."

"Death? i am not dead! "

"She thought you were ok."

"Ok fine, i'll be back!"

I wondered around the house and let my feet carry me away to wherever i was supposed to be at. I stopped at mother's room. Without knocking i went in to see my mother srying on her bed i release the door from my hand and it went slaming on the wall.

While slowly raising up her head to see who it was she screamed in anger. "HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE IN MY SESSION OF MROUNING OVER MY DAUGHTER WHEN YOU KNOW HOW INPORTANT SHE IS TO ME. HOW DARE YO-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13/3/2018

Cliffhanger :P