Chapter 6

Hermione's POV

Draco ran towards me to hug me before I could push him away I was stuck in his arms. I started beating him 'violently'.

"Ouch girl can you even chill I bet ya this hurts more then the punch you gave me in 3rd grade" Draco muttered silently

Obviously everyone heard him...

"Wait my 'Mione punched you in her 3rd grade and it hurt?"

I looked at him innocently like I was going to get punished when he said

"Now that's my daughter" I laughed at his remark

When Uncle Lucius stepped in and said "Wait what?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh wait he didn't tell you I swear I heard him say 'my father will hear about this' before he left I mean even if he didn't I mean a mudblood punched him..."

Aunt Cissy and Uncle Lucius laughed while Draco stared at me.

"And here I thought that nobody could laugh any worse then me and my mom." I muttered

Aunt Bella then laughed I mean actually laughing not her crazy laughter.

I faked a shocked face and said "Wow! I didn't think Bellatrix could actually laugh who knew!"

"Emily your daughter here has a very funny sense of humor unlike you-know-who." while using her eyebrows to point to dad. My mom then laughed along. I looked at Uncle Rodolphus and saw him trying to hide his laughter.

I nudged him lightly and said "Come on laugh I haven't seen you laugh like in uh let me count wait have I ever seen you laugh before?"

Aunt Bella laughed harder and banged the table trying to stop.

"Wait why are all the guys not laughing except for uncle Lucius that is... I mean do you guys have a disease or something that makes you not able to laugh?" I gave a pout before saying "can't you laugh just for me please..."

I looked at Uncle Rodolphus trying to keep a straight face but obviously couldn't and burst into laughters. (ok wait is that even word? Nevermind)

I looked at Draco and my dad. "Come on laugh unless you want me to make you laugh physically."

They looked at each other and looked back at me like I was going to say something else... I looked towards my wand and smirked. they looked at where I was looking at... everyone stopped laughing to see what I was going to do.

" 'Mione what are you going to do..." Draco said trying to sound fierce but his voice came out like he was scared.

I grinned evilly... I raised my wand and pointed it at them I "Rictusempra."

They started laughing. Trying to say stop but can't because I was tickling them... or more like the spell was tickling them. I stopped the spell and yawned. They looked at me like I was Bellatrix after torturing a innocent person. I looked at them with a bored look on my face

"What? I'm just tired or maybe..." I pointed my wand at a random person "that was not enough..."

I looked at their shocked faces except for one person...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19/3/2018

Can you guess who? Wow who was that cruel person? I mean that person could also be kind...

Look Don't blame me I mean I love cliffhangers... you guys do too right? Look I mean I know this is kinda short but Sorry... you can't blame me right? -shows pouty face- Bye! ^-^