Chapter 10

Hermione's POV

We teleported back to the manor and Aunt Bella, Aunt Cissy and mom waited for the polyjuice potion to stop its effects. While I had it easy and just had to concentrate my image on my mind for me to return back to my normal self. They stared at my with jealousy in their eyes, being someone else was fun but you would miss your own self back after a while. I laughed and stuck out my tongue ad ran to my bedroom before they could curse me.

After the effects had ended and they became themselves, they walked in to my room and started tickling me. I didn't laugh or any sort.

"Well at least i'm not ticklish..."

"Plan B anyone?"

"No."

Aunt Bella and Aunt Cissy said at the same time sounding sad.

"Awwww don't be sad come on lets go down stairs."

"Fine."

They said at the same time together. We walked down together when dad came and said that there was going to be a death eater meeting tomorrow and we better get ready.

"What about me?"

Aunt Bella "Well we certainly have to disguise you."

Dad "And why do we need to do that?"

Aunt Bella "They can use this as an advantage and threaten you silly."

I nodded in agreement. "Aunt Bella is right."

Dad "Well  you guys think about it."

He said and left the room probably to get ready.

"So what do we do now?"

Aunt Bella "Well we can pretend like you are Emmy's niece and your new and all..."

Mom "That's perfect since she looks so much like me and all that."

"Well we can do that but first mom do you even have siblings?"

Mom "Well I do but their in Azkaban and they died they ya' know?"

"Oh then uh did they have any kids or some sort?"

Mom "Well no but the others don't know do they?"

"Is there at least one alive?"

Mom "No. After they died in Azkaban the ministry notified me but didn't think I would receive it but sent it out anyways, but I sent the letter out to where I was located at last before I 'died' so they didn't know I was still alive and stuff."

"Then we can't do that incase someone knows about your family and stuff."

Mom "So what do you think we do now?"

"Well we can pretend I got left out abandoned by my family who hates me because I supported Dad and you guys accepted me in. Done!"

Mom "But how am I going to protect you if someone tries to harm you and stuff."

"Well we can pretend you like me a lot since you love me like your own daughter since she is 'dead' and all."

Mom, Aunt Cissy and Aunt Bella "It's perfect!"

"Great!"

I changed my hair to make it look lighter in colour but still brown and a little touches of blonde and i changed abit here and there to make myself look lesser like hm... me.

Hermione in disguise:

"Ok so this will be how you look tomorrow?"

"Well now that that's setteled can i change back?"

"Of course"

When i changed back to my normal self, we walked down to the living room and we explained everything to Dad, Draco, Uncle Lucuis and uncle Rodolphus about what was going to happen tomorrow during the meeting. They nodded their heads to say they undertood (Duh), We called it a day and went back to our rooms.

The next morning I chnaged back to my disguise and Dad summoned the death eaters. When death eaters started appearing they didn't seem to notice me and stood there quietly until Da- i mean The Lord told them to take a sit and they followed silently. They saw me and stared at me. Dad explained to them who i was and that i got 'abandoned' from my family becuase i supported him. Afterwards i came here then he allowed me in. I nodded throughout his explaination of who i was so that they knew he was telling the truth. The meeting then commenced and they were talking about death eater stuffs and the meeting ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

27/3/2018

This chappy is kinda lame but uh at least i updated ^-^ Sorry tho i reallly am. Not a fan of A/N so i don't know what to write (why am i still writing this? I beter go get writing the other chappies. Bai ^-^