Epilogue

Zachary on the side.

7 years later

Marks POV

"Zachary get back here." It was hard running after a 5 year old with a bunch of energy but magically I still caught up to him.

"Who said you can draw on my walls?" I asked him holding him up in the air.

"Me! Me!" He giggled reaching up to pull my hair.

"Ow, Ow! What did I say about this? Didn't I tell you that this hurts daddy. Do you want to hurt daddy?" I asked him putting him down to try to untangle his hand from my hair.

"Yes!" He shouted and strated giggling while pulling harder.

"That's it!" I finally got my hair out of his hand and took the same hand and walked him in to the 'time out corner.'

"You've been a very bad boy and hurt daddy, you stay in this corner." I told him sternly making him pout but give me a knowing look.

"For five minutes?" I was usually a sucker and gave him only five minutes in the corner but lately his bad behavior has gotten crazier so I need to be harder on him.

"For as long as I say so." With out letting him be able to throw a tantrum in my presence I walked away.

Dmitri was at work right now so I had no one to help relive my stress.

Sighing I walked to Dmitri and I's room and sat down on the bed. We had gotten Zachary from the orphanage 2 years ago, he was a cute blonde that had the most beautiful eyes but the worst attitude.

Well at least with me, I always had a feeling he liked Dmitri more than me. Silly of my I know but it seems that he only misbehaves when he's home alone with me. I can barely get him to eat with out him fussing and screaming but when Dmitri asks him to do something he dose it easy peasy.

I got up with a loud sigh because I heard the door bell ring. "Coming!" I shouted walking out of Dmitri and I's room and making my way to the door.

Since Dmitri doesn't come home till late it must me Jenna, our neighbor along with her son Miko. When ever she goes to work or has to run some errands she's brings him over to me since her husband is in the army. Its not much hassle to me, I love the little bugger plus I get a little pocket money and Jenna has became my best friend over time so what are friends for.

"Hey Mark!" Was the first thing I heard when I opened the door. "Hey guys!" I greeted them back. Jenna was a beautiful women. Caramel skin tone, kinky curly hair, chocolate eyes and curves that most girls would kill for. Miko was a cute little boy, he had a tan skin tone, a head full of hair, small eyes and a great personality, he was mixed with Black and Asian and just by looking at him I knew he would turn out to be a handsome young man.

"Thanks hon, here's today's money." She handed me a hundred dollar bill which I took great fully "Thanks." She just shook her head and kneeled down to Miko's height "Mama will see tonight. Now give me a kiss." She told him offering her cheek. He gave her a big fat sloppy kiss making me want to giggle, it was just so cute.

She ruffled his hair gave him and I one final wave and was out the door.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked Miko.

He gave me a big toothy smile and screamed "PLAY SUPERMAN!!!" He loves when we do that. I just basically speed around the house with him on my back, he says that he feels like he's flying and how I look like superman doing it so the name superman just stuck.