Chapter 6

This chapter is going to be a filler chapter I guess, nothing interesting is going to happen :/
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
WARNING MAYBE SOME SEXUAL THINGS MAY HAPPEN ;), IF YOU DOING APROVE IDGAF IM WRITING IT ANYWAYS BUT HIT THAT 'X' BUTTON OF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri's POV

"So what do you want?" Mark asked me.

Before I could reply to him he interrupted me.

"Scratch that last question, what are you even doing here?"

Wait what am I really doing here, I can't tell him I felt sudden urges to be with him.

"I just wanted to see what you were up to,is that so wrong?" I asked standing up and getting closer to Mark, the only inches, no, centimeters away from his beautiful face .

"Maybe." he replied crossing his hands over his chest giving me a cute scowl.

"Is that so, tell me how." I said stepping closer now, hands on his hips teasing him.

"Because your coming unexpected, uninvited and not wanted. " he said to me in a sassy tone, relaxing slightly when I put my hands on his hips.

"Who said I'm not wanted babe?" I said putting my head in the crook of his neck kissing it lightly knowing that, that was his soft spot.

We.....erm......used to experiment........ back when we were kids.

I smirked when I saw the blush make its way up his neck.

Since he said nothing I took it to another level.

"Don't you want me?" I said now sucking harshly on his pale skin pushing him on top of the bed not failing to hear the slight moan coming from his parted lips.

Pleased with what I've done I completely got off him and stood up.

"Soo want to get some pizza?" I asked in a cheery voice.