Chapter 12

Dang guys, while edtiting I've noticed that I have more dot's than I have writing >.< so embaressing gosh -_- 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri POV

It's Monday morning and I'm dreading going outside in public, I didn't want to see the faces that betrayed me. 

I even wanted to put the past behind me and forgive my siblings and Ronny, truth is the revenge I wanted to have on all of them is because they took away the one thing I couldn't live without which I thought was Ronny, now ever since I was going out with Mark the feelings I had for him faded away along with the hatred because I knew he wasn't the one and Mark is, even though we were dating for a short period of time. But through that short period of time I realized I had more feelings for Mark in such a short time then  what I've had for Ronny.

Hell I even went as far as siting down with my parents and listen to them apologize and now we were on good terms. 

Now the hatred that I had for Robertson, Carson, Katie and Ronny was coming back even stronger and now I had Mark to add to the list. I would have never in a million years thought that Mark, the one I was truly falling for would betray me like that.

I sat down on my bed thinking over every scenario in my head to try and find out why the hell Mark could do such a thing and stoop down to that level, when I quit my thinking when my house phone started ringing. I made a mental note to try again later in the day. 

Taking my time it was the third ring when I picked it up. 

"Due to the important events happening this week all schools in the district will be out, If you want to have more information regarding this event please contact you local school, goo-" I hung up the phone after all of that, I already know whats going on. 

It's the annual parade for my company D.J.L Foundation, stands for the Dmitri Jason LoDioce Foundation, It's want's in now, we have our buildings scattered all over the world. 

Our stores are like Target, we have everything in there. Our Biggest selling products are the clothes  everyone loves them, there a little on the pricey side but you could still afford them, and we do these Charity events that cost 10 dollars per person when we give away new free clothes that people think they just need in there wardrobe its for toddlers, kids, teens, adults and older adults, I just know what suits people best plus the variety of clothes is what people get addicted to we don't just have one variety we have all of them and that's why were on the top, Target, Urban Outfiters, Aero, Ambercrombie, Hot Topic, Zumies everything is after us and I would like to stay at the top.

Chances are everyone is going to be there with their family so that means them to. 

Getting into the bathroom I took my time getting sexy, or at least close to it. If they were going to see me I might as well show them that I look better then them and how I am better then them in all possible ways. 

Hopping out of the shower I dried myself off and made my way to my bedroom in my birthday suit. Since no one was in the house I had no reason to wear a towel, which all were in the hamper right now, I made another mental note to go washing soon.

I slipped on a pair of boxers and made my way to my closet, taking out one of my own hand made suits, just because I own something dosen't mean I don't help out. I made some of the most popular items in my store and if I might say I'm pretty good at designing my own stuff. 

The suit could be mistaken for Armani but it was way better, It's softer than silk, people say silk is smooth but so me it's slimmy and slippery, this suit was way softer and actually felt right in your hand, its was white and easy to stain but stains come off so easy with out the suit color fading away.

I slipped on my black dress shirt and the suit over it with my dress shoes.

I looked snazzy. 

I fixed my hair in a quiff and grabbed my keys and was out the door and into the elevator. 

I taped my foot to the pop elevator music beat, it was actually nice for once. When the doors opened to the parking area I made my way to my parking spot were my baby was parked.

I pressed a button on my car keys and my doors automatically unlocked themselves. Smiling I got into my car and put the key into the ignition, loving the way my baby purred to life. 

"Aww did you miss daddy baby?" I asked my sweetie pie petting the steering well.

"Oh yes you did." I cooed before making a few more comments to my baby before driving out of the hotels parking space.

After a few minutes, maybe 10-15, I was at the place I needed to be at. My job.

Sure it would take time to get to the actual place where the parade would be held but I had to get my act together.

It was time to face them. 

I can't hide forever, but I sure could wish. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Short I know but I didn't know what to write .-.

Edited: 9/29/14