Chapter 8

*CHAPTER 9 IS PRIVATE SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO READ IT YOU CAN UNFOLLOW ONCE YOU DO IT THOUGH* 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri POV

And I was right, I could practically feel the sexual tension in the air every time I was near him or in the same class with him. We avoided each other like black plague , even though we did it, it seemed like faith wasn't taking any of our shit and brought us together but even closer.

I know we would act like nothing had happened and for the first few days it worked but then It just suddenly stopped and we slowly started to drift away from each other mentally and physically.

Right now it was second period, close to lunch and the bell had rang like 10 minutes ago making me late but it wasn't even my fault it.

Ronny had literally popped out of nowhere and wanted to talk to me so me being my oh so very nice self told him to 'fuck off', originally I was going to tell him to suck my left testical but thought against it, that sentence was too much words and I didn't want to get an argument right now, that would mean actually talking to him and that was a bug no no in my book.

"What do you want Ronald. " I sneered at him, that wasn't even his real name but I didn't care, I crossed my hands over my chest sending him a glare to his bitch ass face that would make even Betty White be quiet.

He had dragged me in the corner of the hall way by my feet since he tripped me and there was no way he was going to take me here by force without me kicking his good for nothing sorry ass.

"I want to get back together" he said with a pleading look in his eyes.

To say this was the shock of the century I would be lying, I figured something like this would happen so I wasn't really shocked.

I mean this would all make since. Boy comes back looking fine as fuck, ex wants him back and so they could live happily ever after.

What a bunch of bullshit plus I don't believe in happily ever afters.

I laughed at him.

"You really think that I would want a low life like you, ha you're not even gay!" I pointed out.

What does he take me for? A fool?

"I know, I know but after you left I figured out that you're the one for me baby no one else just you." he tried to plead desperately and let me tell you it was not pretty he looked so petty right now it was funny even.