Chapter 15

Can I get 6 votes till the next update?

Picture is of peter >>>> Dmitri's dad

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri's POV

One minute I was relaxing in my house and the next I was speeding down the highway breaking the speeding limit just to go and see Seth.

In no time I was parked inside his drive way, taking a mental note that no other cars where here except his own.

Hopping out my car I pressed the button to lock my car and made my way to the averaged sized house.

Once I got to the door I jiggled the lock a bit only to see that it was unlocked, odd. For all the years that I've known Seth hes overly protective over his things and always locks the doors, even when he's in his office or getting something from the storage room. Maybe that's why he called me, because he was getting robbed?

Pushing the door open I locked it behind me, walking out the little hallway near the door I looked at the place it lead to, it was the living room and not a single thing was out of place, it was spotless. Walking out of the living room I explored the downstairs area of the house and everything was exactly like the living room, nothing out of place.

I ran up his stairs quietly so if there actually is a robber he wouldn't hear me and I get sneak up on him.

Turning the corner to the long hallway I stopped at Seth's door and opened it quietly.

There was definitely not a robber.

I came face to face with Seth and his naked glory, roses spread over his private part and nipples they randomly spread everywhere else, he looked yummy.

"Ahem" I cleared my suddenly dry throat.

"Like what you see" Seth said sexily.

"Seth, why are you doing this?" I whispered quietly.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Why." I said louder walking towards the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

He groaned "I'm tired of you ignoring me god dammit! I want you and that kiss this morning sure enough showed me that you wanted me too." he suddenly screamed.

"Seth." I whispered shaking my head.

The only reason I kissed him like that was to try and get over my heart break and disappointment I had over the whole Mark thing, I really do like Seth, but not in a way that would become a relationship.

"I like you Seth, I really do but this is not going to work out. Yes I did kiss you but that was me trying to get over something personal, even if we do try to make this work all you'll ever be is a rebound and I don't want to hurt you like that." I told him sincerely.

I saw his eyes glass over with fresh tears.

"Hey, I'm nothing to cry over. You should be happy you don't have to deal with all the baggage I have." I said trying to lighten the mode reaching over to whipe his tears away only for it to be slapped away.

He laughed a little.

"I guess your right, maybe I was just blinded by the lust I had for you and really don't have any feelings for you."

"Atta' boy, see your getting over me all ready."

"Thanks, I feel a lot better now man, maybe after this blows over I can finally get into a real relationship."

"Yeah you can, but I want you to wait for the right one, the person that makes you smile just by looking at hem, brighteens your mood just by thier presence, that makes your heart flutter uncontrolabily." I said.

Kind of like the way I feel around Mark.

"Haha yeah, well I think I'm going to just head on over to bed."

"Okay, have a good nights sleep." I told him heading over to the door and with out a second glance I was out his house entirely.

Driving out of Seth's drive way only one thought was running through my mind.

Maybe it was time to talk to Mark.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry this was such a short chapter since its summer I will try to start updating even more

Haha bye guys

Edited: 9/19/14