Chapter 16

Even though I didn't reach my goal of votes I still decided to give you a chapter so here you go. By the way this story is almost finished but I will tell you when it is a really nearing to the end

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cant I get some likes for the next update?

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri POV

The next morning I decided to call Mark.

"This is Mark." I head Mark say through my phone, he sounded ridiculously tired.

"Mark this is Dmitri, we need to talk." I told him, my voice held no emotion.

"Dmitri?!?! Is that really you! Oh my god yes just name the time and place." I had to move the phone away from my ear a little bit before he busted my ear drum.

"Meet me at the local coffee shop at 1:00 not a minute later." I didn't give him time to reply before I hung the phone up.

Looking down at my watch I saw that it was 12:35 so that gave me some time to get ready.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put of some casual clothes, just a Polo shirt, some blue jeans, and some vans. I just rain a comb through my hair and was out the door in no time, hoping into my car and heading off to the local coffee shop.

Stepping out of my car I checked my watch again, 12:58, I headed into the shop and sat at a table in the middle of the shop so when Mark came he could easily spot me.

At 1:00 on the dot is when Mark came, looking totally terrible. I almost felt bad for him, almost.

His hair was a total mess going in every direction, his eyes were blood shot with huge bags under them, his lips, now cracked, were in a deep frown and he seemed to have lost weight. He had on a baggy wrinkly green shirt, loose blue jeans and converse.

When he caught my eyes he started to approach my table and with hesitation he sat in the seat across from me, that's when I caught a smell I his sent, he smelt like he hadn't took a shower in days.

"Hi." he quietly greeted me, his voice raspy and his eyes focused on the table in front of him.

"Hello." I said formally.

Before he could say something else a waitress was at our table.

"Do you guys want anything?" she was fairly attractive. Dark hair pulled in a pony tail, big green eyes, button nose and thin lips, she was skinny and fairly tall.

"I'll have a medium coffee with milk and sugar and your chocolate chip cookies." I told her flashing her a smile since she was clearly ogling me, with her flirty smiles and a wink.