Chapter 19

.

.

.

5 votes for the last chapter?

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri's POV

*3 months later*

"Mark, do you know where my shaver is?" I screamed from the bathroom. I had grown quite a lot of stubble in the past few months and since I have a day off I decided to actually do something about it, plus it was itching me like crazy.

"No, didn't you get a new pack of shavers a few days ago?" He screamed somewhere in our apartment.

Yeah I said it, our apartment. Mark moved in a few weeks ago. 

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me babe." I screamed earning a 'No problem" from Mark.

No wonder a shaver wasn't in the spot I usually put them in. I bent down and opened the cupboard  under the sink and took out a fresh new shaver from the bag, I got up and shut the open door shut with my foot.

I slathered a generous amount of shaving cream on my stubble and began shaving away. After a few minutes I was now sporting a smooth face, no left over stubble or anything.

I threw the shaver in the garbage and exited the bathroom, going in the living room.

I blew a kiss to Mark when I saw him in the kitchen which he blushed at. How cute.

Once in my living room I ploped my fat ass on a couch and stretched, when did this couch get so comfortable, I bet I could fall asleep on this and not get any back pains. 

I grabbed the remote control and turned the television on. I browsed through some channels until I landed on ABC family, The Gilmore Girls were on and even though I'm not a die hard fan and watched it from episode one, I found myself enjoying the show whenever it was on. 

A few minutes into the show I felt the couch dip and a warm body was pressed against mine, smiling I wrapped my arm around Mark's waist and pulled him closer to me, he snuggled into my chest and looked up to kiss me on my lips,  I knew he wasn't going to watch the show and neither was I with his body pressed up against me like this.

Looking down at my lovely boyfriend I dozed off about our life together. His father was sent to rehab, I don't really know where Mark's mom and him stand and I really didn't want to know, there relation ship status was none of my business. Mark's mother was guilty and in such shame that she couldn't help Mark and how he couldn't even be comfortable with telling her, there was so much drama I couldn't even remember.

I was getting better at coming back again with my brothers and sisters and  Ronny, we were on the awkward stage where we were all on good terms but when all together we wouldn't really know what to do but at least we were going to get coffee together in a few days so I feel like were passing that stage. 

My business was doing really good , still trying to stay at the top. Seth was surprisingly doing good, he found a boy his AGE! Finally, before I knew he even liked me he always used to brag about getting older men. 

All in all life was doing great, my work life, family life, and love life were all going strong and looked like it would last. 

Some laughing from the television woke me up from my day dream. 

I looked down and Mark, looking if he had working up but he was still sleeping, carefully I removed myself from him and walked to our room. 

Opening our closet door for extra blankets, pillows, sheets, towels etc... I reached for the top shelf and took the first blanket I saw, I pulled it our successfully but heard something fall on the floor. 

Looking down It was a little blue box with a ribbon on it, reaching down and picking the box up I opened it and smiled. Our wedding bands I bought a few days ago. 

Smiling I put the box back in my hiding spot, closed the closet door and went back into the living room with the blanket in my hand.

Placing Mark's body back on mine I wrapped the blanket around us again, I wrapped my arms around his waist again and kissed his forehead dozing of as well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AWWW cute and simpleeeeeee

Vote 

Comment and tell my your thoughts guyssss

Edited