Chapter 18

.

.

.

5 votes?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri's POV

"Can I get a tall Vanilla Bean Frap, thanks." I told the person working at the front in  the Starbucks cafe, nodding her head she called in out to the barista and in a few minutes gave me my drink. I handed the money to her and walked out the cafe.

The chilly fall morning air hit me like a ton of bricks, I looked both ways before I scurried to my car across the street. Ignoring the crisp fall leaves on top of my car I hopped in and turned on the heat, waiting for my car to warm up I took a few sips of my drink and sighed in content.

I didn't want to go home at the moment so I took a few sips of my drink again then put it in the cup holder, I dug through my pockets for my car keys, mentally scolding myself for my stupidity for putting them in my pocket again. When I finally got them out I put it into ignition and freely drove around town.

After a few minutes I got bored and drove to my near by mall. By then I was done with my frap so I took the empty cup and through it into the garbage on my way to the entrance of my mall. 

I dug my hands into the pockets of my coat and walked into the mall. 

**

I pressed the elevator key to the top floor where my room was at, as the elevator took it's time to go up the many floors this building has I thought about my life. I never really when through my revenge plan, the one where I was going to stay at my mothers house, eh., thinking back at it I realized how stupid it was, revenge dosen't revolve around everything, sometimes...

I also thought back at the time where I was at the gym, I didn't forgive the twins yet. I told them to give me time so we could slowly build the trust back up, I wasn't that naive little boy that accepted every apology in a second without thinking about it, I had to see if they would break my trust again.

When the elevator doors opened I stepped out into the cold hall way "'What the hell." I mumbled, this elevator has heating so why is it so cold in here, I looked down to my right and saw the windows were open "Damn kids." It was surly the kids that lived on this floor, Carl and Gavin, those troublemakers would never let me sleep at night, always wanting me to play with them, how am I going to play with 10 year old kids? I don't know what they like.

I hurriedly shuffled down the hallway to close the windows, after a little effort they were all closed, loving the way warm air was slowly seeping into the hall way I turned around and made my way over to my suite.

As I got closer I was shocked to find Mark sitting at the door of my suite entrance door "Mark? What are you doing here" I called out to him watching as his hunched over body shot right up and scurried over to me enveloping me in a hug, startled I slowly brought me arms around him " What are you doing here? How long have you been here? " I asked again rubbing his back "He was home." he said ignoring my other question making me know he was here long enough, after a few seconds I finally realized what he meant by he, his step father.

Hugging him tightly for a few seconds I let him go making him let out a desperate wine, I shut him up by clasping my hand tightly around his. 

I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out my keys and opened my door, pulling Mark in with me, he locked and closed the door behind us. "Come on." I called out to him leading him to the kitchen 

I took out a pot and filled in with milk, I was going to make us some hot chocolate. While the milk boiled I took my time to look at Mark.

A few days ago he looked like utter shit but now he did a complete 360, His face had color now, he got a hair cut for his slip ends, there was more light in his eyes and he smelt great. "You know where going to talk about it to him right?" I told him, he just nodded locking down at his hands, sighing I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his temple, wrapping my arms around him tightly making him lean back into my embrace.

"Dmitri?" He asked me standing up and facing me, making me let go of him. "Yeah?" "Thank you." I just smiled leaning down to kiss him on the cheek but he turned around and smashed his lips against mine, holding my face in his cold hands so I woudn't pull away. I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him closer to me. This is the Mark I missed. The sweet passionate one. I let his tongue dominate mine, letting him explore my mouth for once, I moaned when he suck on my tongue, I felt him smirk in the kiss, the hands on my face where now travailing downward to my butt, giving it a harsh squeeze making me moan again, making him chuckle. Turning the tables I lifted him up making him wrap his arms and legs around me, I started to suck on his neck, trailing hickeys all over his skin making him gasp and moan, Opening my eyes I looked up at him and smiled, lowering him back on the ground "You want hot chocolate?" 

**

We were at Marks house where his step father was currently at, It took a lot of crying to come here but Mark finally agreed, we had to talk about this. 

 I knocked on the door of the teal house, after a few seconds the door opened wide to show Marks step father, Anthony "Oh hey Dmitri, Mark. Why didn't you open the door with your key, have you lost it?" he asked his question directed at  Mark who just looked away, uncomfortable that his attention was directed towards him.

 "Sorry Anthony but we have more important things to discuss than Mark loosing his house key." I told him making him shrug "By all mean's come in." He opened the door wide enough so we can come in 

Letting Mark go in first I went in after him, waiting for Anthony to close the door behind me, he led us to the kitchen where we sat at their round table. Mark and I across from Anthony.

"I'm going to be blunt here, do you not at least have sympathy for raping Mark?! Regret, Happiness, anything! To me you seem indifferent and I swear to god if you don-" I started only to get cut off by him "Whoa! What the hell are you talking about?" he look at me shocked "I didn't rape Mark!" he stood up now angry, I stood up as well, I don't know what game this asshole is playing and I don't like it. 

"You did! Mark told me, he said everything how you were drunk-" I was cut off again by him slopping in his chair "I was drunk." He more of whispered to himself "Oh course... Mark can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" he asked sadness overflowing in his eyes, I sat back down, completely loss right now.

"I wont press charges... If you go to rehab for at least a year , you have a drinking problem and I don't want to stay here feeling unsafe. I'll of course tell my mother, it's up to her if she'll stay" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys tired to updatea little faster, it's been hard because of my stomach ache. 

Bye.

Edited