Chapter 2

Tell me your thoughts guys :) It's one of my firest bxb stories :) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dmitri's POV

RRRRIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG.

Gosh tell me why I had annoying ring as my alarm clock again?

Oh yeah because I hated it so much I had the urge  to wake up and turn it off.

Rolling out of bed, like literally rolling off the bed and dropping to the floor I rolled around until I hit my other wall across the room and got enough strength to get up and flick open the lights reveling my room.

My white queen sized bed was in the very middle of the room, my book shelve was in one of the four corners of my room , my desktop table where my MacBook, clock and a few knick knacks were sitting on were right next to my bed, my walk in closet was in another corner of my room and my en suite  was at the other corner of my room and the whole room was in my second favorite color, beige. 

Walking into my bathroom with a towel in my hand I started to do my daily morning routine.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mhmm what to wear what to wear, so many decisions so little time." I mused to myself, a towel wrapped tightly around my waist my hair wet and sticking to my face.

Finally deciding on a outfit, I looked in the mirror to see if it was in place, I had a loose red shirt with a black tie as a accessory over it, tight fitted leather jeans that showed off my firm ass, my black and red Jordan's and since it was windy, my black north face jacket unzipped. I look hot, grabbing my black beats I plugged it into my phone putting on a random play list. Grabbing my book bag I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and a bottle of water and ran out of the door.

I didn't feel like driving to school so I walked, the exercise was good for my health. In about 45 minutes give or take a few I made it to school. The building was black, the only thing I liked about this school was since it was in California we had classes outside and on beautiful days when the sky is clear with no chance of rain we got to have classes outside and when you had a free period you could do anything you want and the teachers wouldn't care because they simply didn't give a fuck. The only thing I hated with a passion was that the school allowed your parents to come and spend the day with you on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and since 95% of the parents work at home and have free time they come, my parents included.

"Shit they're going to be here." I mumbled to myself.

"Eh I don't give a fuck." I laughed lightly to myself I'll just sit with my best friend Mark I thought to myself making my way to the field.