; 25

Skies are crying, I am watching.

Catching tear drops in my hand.

Only silence as attending, like we never had a chance.

Do you have to make me feel like, there's nothing left of me.

- Skyscraper (Demi L.)

++ ++ ++

Margo

"Tell the rest I'm sorry." I said and hung up. I looked out the window, the blue sky in sight.

I stayed in Zayn's hotel room for quite a long time. Maybe Abeza was right, maybe the fame got to me. And the fact that Calum didn't stop her from talking, crushes me. I thought he's the type of guy who would stop a person to say things that their not suppose to, especially their own best friend.

I was in the middle of my thoughts until Zayn entered the room. He looked at me and smiled. He walked towards the bed that I was sitting on and sat beside me. He pulled me closer by the waist and let my body leaned against his.

"Don't worry about it. She's stupid to say that to you. She doesn't even know what you're going through." he said.

"But, maybe Zayn, just maybe she's right. I mean she is my best friend."

"No, she has no right to say that. Like I said, she doesn't know what you're going through."

"Yeah." was all I could say. I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed. He rested his head on top of mine and sighed. I laughed at his effort to cheer me up.

"Let's forget about it and talk about something else!" he said enthusiastically.

"You excited for tonight?" I asked, biting my nails.

"Hell yea! By the way, you have to be at the venue at..." he looked at his wrist watch, "5:30."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"3:30." he replied. I looked at him and shaped my mouth into an 'o' shape.

"Already?" I said. "Guess, I have to get ready now then." I got up and went to the bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Zayn shirtless. His tattoos scattered all over his body. Not to mention his tiger tattoo and his sleeve tattoo.

"Damn Malik, cover up." I said smirking. He looked back with a white shirt in his hands and smirked.

"I'll pass, Hugo." he said. I let out a small laugh and took my phone from the night stand. I walked to the door and pushed the door knob down.

"See ya, Malik." I shouted from the door.

"Be there! Or else!" he shouted back. I smiled to myself and walked out of the hotel room.

** ** **

I dialed Niharika's number to check if she was coming or not.

" 'Sup, Marg?"

"You coming tonight?"

"No shit Sherlock." she said sarcastically.

"Ha-ha, funny. What are you wearing?" I asked. "Oh and Zayn said to come at precisely at five thirty."

"God that boy! I'm gonna wear-" she said, "shit, I'm out of nice clothes! And we have freaking hour and a half to get ready. God, I wasn't ready for this shit!" she shouted. I chuckled at her little panic attack.

"Dude, chill. I have clothes. Come over and we can go to the venue together."

"Oh, right. I forgot you exist." she said laughing.