; 6

"Mum?", I said in disbelieve "Adrianna?!", I ran hugged and them tightly. "Oh hi Margo", Adrianna said, laughing, I took in a deep breath and smiled, "hi, what are you guys doing here?", I asked, they switch glances "um, can we talk inside, instead?", Mum said, I nodded, completely forgot that Calum was there with me, "uh, Margie, who's this?", Adrianna smirked, I looked up and blushed, "aye, this is Calum, Calum this is my sister, Adrianna and my mum", I said standing beside Calum, he nodded and smiled, "hi, it's nice meeting you guys, but I gotta go", he turned to me "see you tomorrow? At Ashton's barbecue?", He asked. I nodded and hugged him, closing my eyes, taking his scent of mint and wood, it's weird how I'm smelling him. I gave him a small wave. We walked in the house and sat on the couch, "hmm, new boyfriend?", Mum asked. I looked at her "what?", I asked dumbfounded, she chuckled, "that Calum boy, your new boyfriend?", She laughed, I chuckled and shaking my head.
_________________

Dad came back about an hour ago with my brother Adam, I swear, this is like a family reunion, although my dad and mum aren't together anymore, my thoughts were cut short by my brother waving his hands in front of my face, "what?", I said. Adam shook his head and smiled, "oh, what brings you lad and lassies down under, ey?", I said in my best Irish accent, they all chuckled, "okay so," mum started off, "your father and I had been contacting each other and..", She trailed off and holds Dad's hand. The three of us exchange glances, "no.." I trailed off, mum and dad nodded eagerly, "OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED AGAIN?!?!!", I shouted in excitement. They nodded again, I stood up and hugged two of my sibling and hugged my parents, "I'm so happy for you guys!", I did my famous happy dance, I wiggled my bum and fist pumping the air.

"Margo! Margo! Wake up!", My body is being shaken, I let out a throaty groan, "go away, dad", I wave my hand, hoping that it smacked Dad's face. He chuckled and stop shaking me, I rubbed my sleepy eyes. My eyes suddenly went watery, I wiped it with my sleeve and stretched. I went down and sat on a stool, dad was doing his famous chocolate chip pancakes, I smiled at the smell of chocolate chips, "where's the rest?", I asked, looking at his concentrated face, "what are you talking about M bear?", He chuckled, "mum, Adrianna and Adam, where they at?", I asked again. Searching for their faces, but no where to be seen, "what are you talking about? Adam is in Hawaii, Adrianna is in New York and your mum is in London", he let out an airy laugh, my eyebrows knitted together, "no! I swear, we were talking about you and mum getting back together! Yesterday dad!", My tone rising, I paced back and forth in front of the counter table, dad turned off the stove and caught me by my shoulders, "Margo.." I was still moving in his grip, "Margo!" He sighed "you didn't even leave the house yesterday! You were in bed all day! I don't know why, but you were in bed all day, you just came down for dinner", he said, looking at me straight in the eyes. I gasped and covered my face with my small hands, "no... no... But you guys-it was so real", I said sobbing in my hands. Dad hugged me and kissed me on top of my head.