; 7

I'm currently getting ready for Ashton's barbecue party. I don't feel like going but Dad forced me to. I'm still bummed about the dream thing, it felt so real though. Anyways, I'm wearing a high waisted skinny jeans and white midriff top with white converse. I walked to Ashton's house, Dad said he had to do something first. I knocked on the door and Ashton came in sight. "Woah, Marg, you look like shit" he gasped. I looked at him with my wide eyes, ass hole. "Wow, rude. We're not even friends and you're judging me. Asshole" I scoffed. He pulled me in for hug but I punched him in his stomach. He chased me around the house and I hid behind his sister. "No running in the kitchen children!" she giggled. Ashton stopped chasing me and scoffed, "You're the one to say?", she just rolled her eyes. I took in a deep breath, "Lauren, right?". She looked at me with her mouth agape, "How did-how did you know?" she asked in disbelieve. I laughed and put the back of my hand on my forehead and sighed dramatically, "Lauren! How could you! We met yesterday!". She shook her head in response, "Nobody came to our house, certainly not you" she laughed. I joined in the laugh and remembered that we 'met' in my weird dream. I stretched out my hand, "Any who, I'm Margo Hugo. I'm your sort of new neighbour" I smiled, she smiled back and went up to her room to get change. Ashton looked at me with wide eyes, "Yes Irwin?" I giggled, he straightened his back and rested his chin on his hands, "You're weird, like literally weird. Yesterday, you collapsed out of no where and got me worried. I called your dad and left. Cause I was that scared, I think I shit in my pants" he said, holding on to his butt. I sighed and rubbed my temples, "I know, I know. I had this weird dream, that is so weird that I think you're gonna think I'm weird" I laughed. He joined in the laugh, "Okay, I gotta get Michael, I'll be back" he smiled, "Oi, where's your mum?" I asked, biting my nails. He pointed to the backyard. I walked out to the backyard, and boy, is their backyard big. It can fit 1 gazillion people. "Hi Mrs. Irwin" I greet, she turned around and gave me a hug, "Hi dear, oh, I'm so glad you can make it" she said. I smiled and saw what she was doing, "Here, I'll do it. You can go relax" I said taking the sponge out of her hand. She smiled and said her thank you. I went on with scrubbing the barbecue place.

_________________________________________

About two o'clock, guests started filling in the backyard. I saw Dad talking to a teenager boy, who is probably about my age or one year older. I spotted Ashton talking to a brown haired guy, his green eyes made eye contact with my brown ones. He smirked and nodded towards me, I smiled in reply. I continue walking towards Ashton and the guy, Ashton turned around and saw me, "Marrrrg" he said, pressing the letter 'r'. I laughed and bump his shoulder with mine. The guy stretched out his hands towards me, "Hi, I'm Michael. Michael Clifford" he said proudly, I bit back a giggle and shake his hand, "I'm Margo, Margo Hugo" I said smiling. He suddenly laugh, I looked at him and gave him a confused expression, "Uhm, was it something I said?" I let out an airy laugh, he shakes his head, "No, no. Your last name's last letter is O and your name's last letter is O as well, so I though it was funny considering your name is Margo Hugo, o-o" he laughed again. I shook my head and laugh. Ashton gasp and ran, I followed his direction and saw a tall, tanned skin, brownish black hair and brown eye guy. He looked so familiar. I dig in my brain for information. Calum. Small voice said in my head. There was a girl standing beside him, she's a little bit shorter than him, I presume that, that's his girlfriend. They're walking towards Michael and I. I felt panic rising in me, I searched for Dad and spot him talking to Ashton's mum. I fast walked to where he is and tugged on his shirt. He looked down and smiled. He continued talking to her.

___________________________________________

I glanced where Ashton is, to my luck, Calum looked at me. I focused back to the conversation with the elder people. "Margo, can you please get two can of soda for us?" Dad asked. I nodded and went to the beverage table, I felt a presence beside me, I looked up and saw Calum. "Shit" I whispered under my breath. He smirked, "Well, well, well, what do we have here? The rebel girl who bumped into me with her penny board. Didn't expect to see you here or even being Ashton's friend" He said, I looked back up and scoffed, "Well at least I said I'm sorry, jerk". He let out a laugh and shook his head, I walked away from the table, not wanting to continue the conversation. He grabbed my arm and spinned me around, "Hey, I'm not done talking yet!" I squirmed from his grip and walked as fast as I could to Dad. I shove the soda to dad's hand walked out from Ashton's house. "Fucking hell" I let out a groan after I closed the door. I changed to my sweats and basic white tee. I turned on the TV and watched Modern Family. About an hour later, Dad came in the house, with laughter. I turned my body around and saw Dad, Ashton's Mum, Ashton and Calum. I sighed and rolled my eyes, I sprint up to my room and locked the door. I took my earphones out and listened to Heartbreak Dream by Betty Who. I didn't hear the knock that was coming from my bedroom door, I got a phone call from Dad,

"Dad?"

"Margo, open the door"

I sighed and walked towards the door. I opened the door to reveal Ashton and Calum, I was about to close the door but Calum's hand stopped the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Calum said, looking at me with an angry expression. I scoffed and opened the door, "You. You're the fucking problem" I spat. He looked taken aback, but a smirk grew on his face. Ashton scratch the nape of his neck and sighed, "Look, Marg, I don't know what happened to you both, while you guys were at the party, but you guys better sort it out. I'll be waiting downstairs with the oldies. Don't bite each other's head off" Ashton pointed to both of us with his eyebrow raised up. Calum walked into my room and laid his body on my bed, I coughed, he opened one of his eyes and looked at me, I motioned him to get off my bed with my hand. He got off and sat on the bean bag beside my bed. I sat on my bed and stared at him. "What?" He ask, clearly annoyed cause I'm watching him. I mentally shake myself, "Say you're sorry" I said simply. He scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his build up chest, "nu-uh" he shakes his head. I gasp and threw my pillow at him, it hit him on his face. He threw the pillow on the ground and stood up, he walked towards me and pinned my hands on top of my head. His hot breath near my ear, "do you want to do that again, sweetheart?" I didn't know how to react, so I kneed him in the balls and took anything that was near me. And it was my curler. I aimed it at Calum, who was cupping his hurting groin in his hands and I slowly walked out of the room. I threw the curler in the bathroom mat and walked down the stairs. Took my penny board, not bothering saying anything to anyone at the moment and out I went, to wherever I go.