; 3

"Margo, wake up" an unfamiliar voice startled me, I shot out from bed and grabbed my basketball, ready to throw it at the person. In my sleepy stage, I swear, I saw Ashton, with his white top and a green bandana wrapped on his forehead, "who... are.. you?" I asked in my sleepy voice, I tried to blink the sleepiness away, but it didn't work, and the last thing I know, I blacked out.
________________________

"I don't know, she just collapsed" the voice whispered, "oh, Margo, typical Margo" now that, that was dad talking, I groaned and stretched, I remembered the person, I shot out of bed and grabbed my basketball, again, aiming at someone, dad held out his palms and shakes his hands, "Margo, Margo, its us, Ashton and dad" he said in a calm tone, I lowered the basketball and sat at the edge of my bed, I heard Ashton whispered "that's what she did, and then she collapsed" I looked up at Ashton and gave him an apologetic look, "sorry Ashton, I guess, I was tired from running yesterday" I yawned. Dad shook his head and laugh softly, he left the room, leaving me and Ashton alone, "so, heard you're going to Winchester High" he said smiling,
I smiled back and nodded, "yep, going there, starting" I scrunch up my nose "next week I think? Gotta check again" I laughed, Ashton sat on the beanbag an closed his eyes, "you okay?" I asked, chewing my bottom lip. He nodded and sighed, "you're going to my school" he said an sighed again, "is that a bad thing?" I ask, raising and eyebrow. He shook his head side to side, "no, no! Of course not! It's just that I have to show you around and things! I'm bad at that!" I laughed at his comment, I bit my bottom lip to hide the laughter, but failed, "oh.. my.. god.." I said between breaths "are you serious? That's your problem?" I asked smiling. He nodded, I threw him a pillow and it landed on his face, "try to be in my shoes, I'm new to this country, I have nobody, except you of course and things are gonna be hard!" I said laughing again. He just rolled his eyes and giggled.