Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning

Start from the beginning

Walking through the tunnel, the light only got brighter and brighter, until we reached the end.

Blinking our eyes, the sight we see in front of us shock the three exceeds. 

Fields of lush green grass, the blades flowing against the soothing breeze as flowers of all kinds  scatter throughout the whole area, making it lively and colourful. 

Crystal clear waters flow down the stream a little ways off from the field of flowers, the water seeming to be shimmering like gems, dragonflies bouncing off the waters as their wings gave a low humming sound.

Around the meadow, gigantic trees surround the place, giving it a sanctuary feel as it was so secluded and peaceful. The serenity of the place was so well kept, the sun giving it's light in forms of rays as they peek through the holes from the canopy of tree leaves, shining upon the field of flowers.

There was even a couple of forest deer which would stroll along the meadow, enjoying their meal of fresh grass and clean water. Occasionally, fish would jump out from the stream, splashing back into the water, making the air around glisten with water droplets.

"Woah..." Lector voiced out, his eyes staring at the sight before him, mouth agape as he looked upon it in amazement.

"This is beautiful..." Miri trailed, crouching down as a butterfly rested upon her paw, its wings fluttering ever so slightly before flying away.

"Fro thinks it's pretty!" Frosch agreed, a wide smile painted on his face as he ran around the fields, picking up a flower as his smile grew wider, eyes sparkling as he giggled.

"Well, you guys pick as many flowers as you can!" I said, Miri and Lector grinning before running off together to pick flowers.

Walking towards where Frosch was, I lower myself so I was crouching next to him, smiling as he picked flowers carefully, looking around and choosing which flower to pick.

Looking around myself, I pluck around a few flowers and gather them in one hand, all of them having vibrant colours as they look beautiful together. After collecting enough flowers and gathering them into a bunch, I conjure up a gold ribbon along with white wrapping paper, wrapping it around the stems of the bouquet, tying it into a ribbon as the wrapping paper had encircled the flowers.

(A/N: I'll let you guys imagine what bouquet you want it to be.)

"Fro thinks Lucy's flowers are nice!" Frosch said, him standing next to me as he smiled, his eyes staring at me making me smile.

"Thanks Frosch. Did you pick enough flowers for Rogue?" I asked, my eyes softening as the little exceed nodded in excitement, showing me his collection of picked flowers.

"These are beautiful, Frosch! Let me help you wrap them up." Placing my bouquet down onto the grassy floor, I take the flowers off of his hands and magic up a new set of ribbons and wrapping paper.

This time, the ribbon was of white silk while the wrapping paper was a dark grey. The flowers Frosch picked were mostly light coloured one, consisting of whites and other cream colours.

As I was done wrapping and decorating the bouquet, I handed it back to Frosch who cheered happily.

"Fro thinks Rogue will love the flowers! Thank you Lucy!" Using one hand to hold onto the flowers, Frosch then came over and hugged me, making me smile softly as I hugged back.

"You're welcome, Frosch. Let's head back now. I bet Rogue and Sting are worried." I said, picking the little exceed into my arms as he nodded.

After we had called out for Miri and Lector that it's time we head back, they flew over with flower crowns on their heads, making me raise an eyebrow as I smirked knowingly.