Levi x Eren (part 1)

Levi x Eren

Eren sat in a booth alone. This week had been long and hard. He'd gotten into more than one fight with more than one person. Jean of course was expected to be fought with. Mikasa, not so much.

Eren didn't know what to say about it honestly. He'd never fought with her before. Sure they'd had their sibling skirmishes but they always made up soon after. Mikasa had never kicked Eren out of the house.

Eren sighed. What was he going to do? He didn't want to go back. He didn't want to ever see the look of disappointment on her face again. It hurt his chest to think that that pointed look was directed at him. She was really good at those looks too...

"Oi, kid!"

Eren snapped out of his funk to realize that he'd been glaring down at the table. He lifted his head slowly. It was a really cute waiter. Like really cute. Eren was pretty sure his face was red.

"Oi, brat! I've been trying to talk to you for the past five minutes! Do Not put your head back down!" Eren glanced at the nametag on the waiter's chest. Levi. He looked back up at his face. He had a really unamused glare on his face. Eren flinched. "So what do you want?" Levi the incredibly hot waiter snapped open a notepad and brought out a pen from his little green apron.

 Oh. He'd forgotten about food. How in the world...? "Just give me today's special." Levi sniffed and rolled his eyes. He snapped the notepad shut and left.

Eren's eyes followed after him. Why do I always like the jerks? He watched as Levi handed the notepad to a woman behind the counter. The woman glanced at Eren before smirking at Levi. Eren couldn't understand what was being said, but it seemed like they were arguing. Then Levi turned his head a little and gave him a strange look. Eren flushed and glared back down at the table.

He only looked up when he heard a muffled thump. Levi was sitting across from him. He slid a slice of some sort of pie across the surface.
"Um, why are you sitting here?" Eren asked, stabbing a fork into the cream on top.
"What, I can't sit down on my break?" Levi leaned his head against his head. Eren shook his head quickly and mumbled a quick apology. "What's your name, kid?"
"Eren." He gulped.
"Well, Eren, I think you're cute."
It took Eren a moment to absorb what he'd heard. He was immediately skeptical. Levi doesn't seem the type...
Levi's voice took on a seductive tone as he leaned over the table, closer to Eren. "I like you. I want to get to know you better." That's when Eren's mind finally snapped. It was most likely a prank or a bet. Levi didn't seem to be the type of person to randomly flirt with a customer he was annoyed with less than five minutes ago.
Eren gazed warily at him. What a shame he had to be such a jerk. He really was cute.
Eren got out his wallet, sighing. "How much was the bet?"
"It was 20 and two paid weeks off..." Levi's voice trailed off when he saw Eren's face. He felt like Eren had been a victim of a stupid bet before. Eren fished a twenty put of his wallet and handed it to Levi.
Levi clenched his jaw and refused to take it. "Take it. I can't really do anything about the weeks off, but... just leave me alone." Eren set the twenty on the stable and began to leave, his food still untouched.
Levi ran after him, money in hand. He stopped him right as he was walking through the door. "okay okay, I'm sorry Eren." He stuffed the bill in Eren's jean's pocket. "I'm s...orry."
Eren got the gist that Levi didn't apologize easily. How could be say no to a face like that? There was no way.
"I fo..rgive you." He said slowly.
"can I make it up to you somehow? over dinner maybe?"
"um, sure." they exchanged numbers.
Levi didn't know why he did what he did. He just felt terribly guilty. It wasn't like he wasn't attractive. Eren could easily be the hottest guy he'd ever seen. And he seemed like a genuine person, not one of the.fake Ken or Barbie dolls that out there now. Levi had been...attracted to him?
He cursed and thanked Hanji a million times for the bet. He was going on a date with the hottest guy out there. But he also made his date feel like crap.
They talked for a little bit before Eren went back home in a cheery mood.
As he walked in, he finally remembered why he had been at the shop in the first place: he had been mad at Mikasa.
He decided he wouldn't tell her about Levi as revenge. He knew she'd want to hear all about him so she could hurt him if he did anything wrong with her little brother.
Oh, such sweet revenge.
He didn't sleep that night. He was to busy texting a certain coffee shop waiter.