Erwin x levi

"Commanding officer... tch yeah sure. have fun with that." He brushed a hand through his hair and scoffed.
The blonde man glowered down at the smaller officer. "I wish you wouldn't be such a pr-" he stopped when he saw the thin, black eyebrow raise above a stone eye.
"You can wish but you won't get." Levi muttered before grunting and turning away.
"What if...what if I make a deal with you?" in all honesty, Erwin was getting so tired of Levi's attitude over the past year and a half. He would rather be on some strange, scary island no one knew about than be around this jerk.
Levi crossed his arms and tilted up his chin. "What kind of deal?"
"If you be kinder," Erwin's voice hardened. "I'll do whatever you want."
Levi smirked. "Anything, Erwin?"
Erwin nodded.
And that's how they ended up with Erwin dressed as flower in front of the whole squad, with Levi sitting on his shoulders and drinking a milkshake.
Levi kicked Erwin's chest. "Do the dance Erwin!" he hissed.
Erwin sighed wondering why he said anything. He began to move his body in a jerking, terrifying way.
He had never had Levi laugh so hard. He had never heard Levi laugh period. He automatically loved it. The laugh, not the dancing.
The squad was laughing just as hard. Some of them were on the ground, banging the fists and rolling around.
Erwin frowned at the thought of a all the jokes to follow. This was going to be a long 45 minutes. It's a good thing Levi's laugh made it worth it. And the promised kiss would make it all the more better.