Jean X Eren

Jean x Eren

"You're such an idiot Eren! How do Mikasa and Armin stand you?" Eren grit his teeth and clenched his hands.

"You shut up Horseface! Like you're any better than me!" He screamed back.

"I am actually." Jean huffed and pulled his leather jacket closer to his body.

Eren liked to fight with him. In a way, it was exciting to him. He loved getting pushed around. But only by Jean. No one else could bother him. No one else mattered. He loved the adrenaline that started to course through his veins and the steadily rising beat of his heart when they fought.

He looked good in that jacket, Eren noticed. Really good. He felt a sharp pain in his hands. He influenced his fists and looked at his palms. Tiny, red crescents from his fingernails.

He felt a smirk form on his lips.

"What are you smirking at you idiot?" Jean smirked despite his hatred for Eren. I dont think you could really call it hate. He forced himself to hate the green eyed boy.

Eren wiped away his smirk. "Your stupid face."

"It's sexy right? Enjoying it?" Jean laughed arrogantly.

Before Eren could process what he was going to say he blurted out, "maybe i am." Eren's eyes widened and he did something he'd never done before: turn away.

Jean frowned. Eren was quickly fading away into the distance. Jean blushed furiously red in a sudden realization. Did that mean Eren liked him? Or was it just an accident? Surely the boy he always fought with him hated him, right?

Jean shrugged and walked away whistling a tune to himself.

Later that day, he ran into Eren again. They both blushed bright red when they saw each other. Why? Eren had not a single clue why he was making such a big deal out of this. Normally he would brush a stupid comeback off and think of a better one immediately, but this was different. Jean had never reacted to a silly slip up like this before. It was exciting.

The next morning in fourth period, after a sleepless night of thinking like this, Eren finally decided: he liked Jean. As soon as he realized this, he made a weird noise out loud, earning a few glares from his classmates and a slap in the back of his head from the roaming teacher.

He liked Jean. It was easier to just admit this.

Jean skipped class again. He had a bad night. He kept on having strange thoughts. About Eren. He leaned his head against the tree trunk. The clouds were looking pretty glum. It would most likely rain soon.

Should he just talk to Eren about this? They had once had a civilized talk before. That was years ago, but it still gave him hope that the green eyed boy would listen.

He snuck a note into Eren's locker where he knew he would go next to get his lunch. It demanded that Eren meet him outside by the tree next to the lunch tables. Eren would probably think it was for a fight so Jean knew he wouldn't back down.

Jean scoffed. What in the world was he doing? What had gotten into him lately? Why did he get a weird twist in his stomach when he thought of that stubborn idiot?

After school, Eren went to his locker to cram in his bag and homework he'd never do, but when he opened it, out popped a folded piece of red paper. He threw in his crap, slammed his locker closed and picked up the red note.

It was from Jean. Meet me by the lunch tables.

Eren flushed. What was this about? To be honest, Eren was a bit tired of fighting Jean every second they saw each other. He wanted to be friends... if not... more? Eren cringed. I might as well see what that bastard wants. He muttered to himself the whole way to the rendezvous spot.

Jean was already there, waiting for him under the tree.

He looked anxious, Eren noted.

Eren stopped a couple feet away from Jean. The shade of the tree was comforting and cool. He remembered when he was a little boy when he would climb any tree he saw.

Eren wondered if Jean had done anything like that when he was small. He pushed away the curiosity, insisting to himself that he didn't care.

He looked away trying to look nonchalant and held out the note to Jean. Jean's jaw was clenched and his voice cracked a little when he spoke.

"Th-thanks for coming." He muttered. 

"Yeah well, you're probably wanting to blackmail me." That was the snarkiest comment he could think of at the moment, he was so nervous. He refused to look at Jean.

"Eren...I-"

Jean stopped. What was he supposed to say? Eren would never believe him. He would probably look at him like he was disgusting.

"Ah, screw everything," Jean decided.  "Eren I think I like you."

Eren finally whipped his head around to look at Jean.  "Y-You what?"

Jean loved Eren's eyes. They were wide with some emotion he couldn't pinpoint.  "I like you Eren. Please respond." His emerald eyes were clouded like he was going to cry. Jean had never seen Eren cry. And he didn't want to no.  "And please don't cry Eren. I'm sorry for bringing this onto you."

Eren covered his face with his hands. Jean stepped forward and put a gentle hand on Eren's back.

What was this beautiful boy thinking? Was he angry?

Eren peered through his fingers at Jean. Jean finally found the emotion in his eyes. It was relief.

Eren sprung forward, flinging his arms around Jean. This was so unlike him. But at the moment he couldn't bring himself to care.

"That makes two of us, Jean."

~~

PLEASE FORGIVE ME I HAVENT BEEN ON guise I need dem requests cx I make it cute hopefully so summer is almost here one week left so I can update often and maybe start a legit story but idek who will be in it