Armin x reader

"You're more kawaii than I am." You mumble to your boyfriend Armin who was cuddled beside you on the couch.
"I don't think I know what that's supposed to mean." Armin admitted, chuckling nervously.
"Well, I heard someone talking the other day..." you trailed off, twisting the blanket in your fingers, and looking back at the movie that was on. It was a Christmas movie. The Polar Express. It was one of your favorite Christmas movies actually.
And Christmas movies in the middle of the biggest heat wave to happen in five years, gave off the illusion that it wasn't 105+ degrees outside at the moment. Thank god for AC.
Armin grabbed the remote that was sitting on the coffee table in front of you and paused it. "And?" He prompted, nudging your arm.
"And well, they were talking about how cute you were and how I didn't deserve you..." you murmured sheepishly, blushing and looking at the paused tv.
"Oh don't be ridiculous, Y/N. You're plenty perfect. You're adorable, sweet, funny, smart. You're perfect."
"Not as perfect as Freckled Jesus..."
"No one is."
You laughed and pressed the play button. Armin paused the TV again. "Y/N it's too hot for this." he whined.
"Way to state the obvious. I know it's hot but there's nothing we can do about it." You shrugged, reaching to take the remote back.
"Ice Cream! Ice Cream! Ice Cream!" Armin chanted, jumping up. He was so cute in his pastel colored shorts and shirt. He looked like a five year old honestly.
You rolled your eyes but agreed. Today was the perfect day for ice cream.
"Also, I was wondering if we could go to that one place with all of those shops near the beach..."
"The boardwalk?" You raised an eyebrow, smirking.
Armin blushed. "Yeah that." He laughed nervously. "This heat is getting to my brain."
You got up from your (rather comfortable) position on the couch. You had been wearing Marvel pajamas all day so far, but you would need your swimsuit. You threw it on and put a tank top, shorts, and sandals.

The drive wasn't long surprisingly. But the boardwalk was crowded. You thought it was a nice feel though. It would be great when the lights of the boardwalk came on that night.
Armin and you had fun cruising through the shops and vendors all down the walkway. People road bikes and skateboards. Some were on roller blades, weaving through the crowd.
The ocean was beautiful. The waves were nice. The water was clear and warm.
You and Armin had bought the apartment a couple blocks away from the ocean almost three years ago. Armin had gotten extremely ill and had never seen the ocean. It had been a dying wish. So you scrounged up the money with the help of Eren and Mikasa, you bought him the apartment with the person of the doctor who allowed Armin to leave the hospital bed, only to stay in another bed where a nurse would occasionally show up at the door. Thank god the bedroom had a great view.
Then there was a miracle recovery and here he was today, living in the same house, enjoying the ocean.
Walking along the boardwalk with Armin by your side was one of the the best feelings in the world.
You silently sent a thanks to God for this perfect moment. Waves rolled and crashed on the beach shore. Children were laughing and playing in the shallows. Adults were picnicking and drinking. Teens were hanging out, playing beach volleyball, and surfing. And you were there with the love of your life. Overwhelmed with a pleasant feeling, you turned to Armin and kissed him sweetly.
He blushed when you pulled away. "What was that for, y/n?" He asked sheepishly.
"I want to remember this moment. It's picture perfect and I'm so happy I'm spending it with you." You squeezed his hand and you kissed again. He smiled gratefully this time when he pulled away.
"I'm glad too y/n. I love this so much. I love you so much."
Grinning, you said it back and the two of you enjoyed the rest of the day hand-in-hand, walking along the boardwalk.

I give you permission to hate me for sucking at updating. But I'm trying. It's been rough. I love you guys though so I wrote this to cheer myself up. I promise I'll try and spit out more of your requests.