Levi x Hanji

Levi x Hanji

"Oi shitty glasses, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I'm oining what you think I'm doing!"
Hanji was a bit too cheerful today, Levi thought. And even more annoying. He meant it in the best possible way of course. Hanji was one of his best friends. It was weird to think or say it out loud though, so he dismissed it as something stupid. They were in their apartment's kitchen, making themselves dinner. She couldn't cook if her life depended on it. She burned everything, even water. Levi refused to let it go unsaid either.

He sighed, exasperated, after the third time watching Hanji try to wrap a stupid burrito and tear it apart instead, the contents exploding over her apron. "You can't do anything worth shit can you?"

"Yes I can!" She poked her tongue out at him.  "Just not in the kitchen."

Levi gently pushed her aside and wrapped a new burrito perfectly.  "That makes no sense Hanje. Its just a bit of chemistry." Levi placed the perfect burrito on a platter and went to the stove to start storing the rice.

"I know a lot more chemistry than you baka!" She protested, sniffing indignantly and crossing her arms. Levi turned to her and raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Not like that!" Hanji blushed and pushed Levi out of the kitchen. "Now that that weirdo's gone, I can cook!" Or attempt to, she added in her head. She made some homemade guacamole and queso, something she was actually good at making surprisingly enough. She brought all the food out to Levi who was slouching on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table.

He stood up when he saw her and helped her set the plates on the table. They sat down together and started eating.

"You know, if I weren't here, you'd probably be starving." Levi mumbled through a mouth full off guacamole.

"Shut up! I have money!" Hanji laughed and picked up a chip. "Or I'd live off of my queso!" She laughed again.

Levi smirked. "So, you know a lot about chemistry eh?"

Hanji threw a spoonful of rice at him and laughed. "Maybe I am!" She laughed again. Levi rubbed his temples. There was rice in his hair and in his shirt.

"You are too much to deal with sometimes." Levi got up and and left to the kitchen to clean his messy plate. He would have to take another shower to get the rice out of his hair.

Hanji followed, setting her plate in the sink. She rubbed her hands through Levi's hair. Rice fell to the floor.  "I can show you if you want." She winked at him jokingly.

"Show me what?" Levi deadpanned.

Hanji laughed again and rolled her eyes. "Never mind Levi." She shook her head and flopped onto the couch.

She fell asleep easily and quickly. Soon she was snoring loudly and the tv was still blaring something she was watching before she fell asleep. Some silly show with a human living with a demon and angel.

Levi was stuck with cleaning duty. Again. Not that he minded it really. But he was still processing what she had said.

He stopped sweeping, suddenly as the realization hit him. Chemistry...

Levi mentally slapped his forehead. "Dammit. "

~~

wow... nope I was craving burritos guess the show