Happy ending?

E: so this is the finale chapter. I'm hoping that Soma and Asuna (reader) will have a happy end! They need one! (also warning this will be a long chapter)

Soma's POV

I break the kiss between me and (Y/n). I smile at her. She's the same (Y/n) I know and love. I then see her starting to fade. I start crying. "Do you have to go so soon?" I ask her. She nods and says, "Remember I live on in Asuna so please live on my love.". "I remember. It doesn't make this any less harder." I tell her while crying. "I know love. but remember I'm in heaven and one day we'll all be together. "I remember. I love you (Y/n). I always will." I tell her. She smiles then looks pasted me. she looks at something terrifided. "Soma!" She says. I turn around to see what she's looking at. There's smoke coming from the town square! No! Asuna was heading to town and I forgot to lift the "All Gypsies must be put to death" law in the kingdom! "NO! Something's wrong!" I say. I run to the town square. that's when I see what I saw 5 years ago. The love of my life hung up on a cross just waiting to be burned and now is being burned ,but luckily the fire has yet to reach Asuna, I can't let her die!

I grab a bucket of water and put out the flames. I see a priestess in the center. She must of been the one who started this. "I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE BUT I WON'T LET YOU KILL HER!" I yell at the priestess. I then feel somepeople pulling me away from the cross. "I'm sorry your highness." A guard says. "She will burn!" The priestess says. The priestess starts to sing as the crowd starts to chant.

I can't listen to this! It's all lies! lIES! "I REFUSE TO LET HER DIE!" I yell. I get free from the guards and take a dagger I have and cut the ropes on Asuna. Asuna looks at me. She looks lifeless. "Please my king. let me burn." she says. I shake my head no. The guards pull me away from her. "My king stay back!" They say to me. I struggle trying to get back to her. "NO! I LOVE HER! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER FROM ME! HE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!" I yell while crying. "My king what you feel is a lie. She's put a spell on you and for that she must pay!" The preistess says. Some of the guards tie Asuna back onto the cross. "She never casted a spell on me! She's done nothing wrong! Please don't do this!" I tell them. "I'm sorry my king but the law is law." The priestess says. "Then kill me too! If you're going to kill her than kill me too!" I say. If Asuna dies then so will (Y/n). I'll never be with the one I love. both of them will be dead. I don't care if I have a kingdom to rule! If the girl I love is to die than I die too! "No my king." she says. "I want to be with her! Either let her live or kill me too!" I yell at them. I'm crying so hard and my heart can't take much more of this. my heart is alreay in pieces and more and I won't have a heart anymore. I then see someone come out of the crowd.

BACK SKIP A COUPLE MINUTES AGO AND DEATH'S POV

I can't believe this. The smoke I saw was them trying to burn Asuna. how dare they! Soma just got happy again and they are trying to kill the person that makes him happy?! How can they do that?! he never casted a spell on me! She's done nothing wrong! Please don't do this!" I hear Soma say. It's true Soma never had a spell cast on him. She didn't do anything wrong. He fell in love with her because of who she was. I know for a fact they won't let her go and it makes me sick! How can humans be so cruel?! "Then kill me too! If you're going to kill her than kill me too!" I hear Soma say. that's my breaking point. I know Jenae doesn't want me to get involed with anything that has a priest or priestess but I have to interfere. I can't let Soma kill himself. "I'm sorry Jenae but I have to interfere." I say to no one. Jenae isn't here she's hiding.

I walk through the crowd and make my way towrds the cross. I take out my sword and use it to start cutting the ropes holding Asuna to the cross.

 I take out my sword and use it to start cutting the ropes holding Asuna to the cross