Music

E: Hey guys! Welcome to the third chapter! Here you'll learn a little more about Soma! Hope you enjoy! (f/c) = favorite color

Soma's POV

I'm not sure what to talk about. I've thought about it for a couple minutes but I still can't come up with anything. "What do you want to know?" I ask (Y/n). She thinks for a second then motions "What do you like doing for fun?" I mostly do work and study all day so I don't really have time for fun. "I guess I love walking the streets of town. I love seeing what's new in town or what new shops have opened." I tell her. To most that doesn't seem fun but to me it's so much fun! I love seeing whats new and I get to interact with the people of my town! "What kind of music do you like?" She asks with her motions. "I've never been allowed to listen to music so I can't answer that question." I tell her. She looks at me confused. "Why haven't you listened to music?" She motions. "Music is banned here. many people say it's a sign of witchcraft and because my father and mother doesn't want to be like witches they banned music." I explain.

She nods then pulls out a small wooden thing.

(This is your flute. I felt like the reader would have a wooden one not a metal one. also you know how to play it Sorry if you don't actually know how to play it irl.)

She looks at me and motions "Do you want me to play a song for you?" I'm shocked she can play music on that? I want to say yes but I don't want her to get into trouble because of me. "As much as I'd love to say yes I can't. I don't want you to get into trouble." I tell her. (Y/n) says something in her language and her hands glow (f/c). The glow dissapers soon after. "What did you do?" I ask her. "I put up a sound proof shield. So if I were to play my music no one would be able to hear it exacpt you." She motions. I get really excited when I see her motion that. i've always wanted to hear music when if it was just a little bit. "Really?!" I ask very excited. She laughs a little and nods. "Then please play something!" I ask her. She nods again and puts it to her lips and starts blowing into it and when she does this beautiful sound comes out of it. (play the song at the top)

I was amazed at the beautiful music I heard. As the song went on I saw that (Y/n) started to relax. And she looked even more beautiful. I felt my face heating up. Am I blushing?

Reader's POV
As I kept playing I'm reminded of my travels. I always play my flute when I can which is usually at night. I love playing my flute because I feel free just like the music.

When I finish playing I look at Soma. He seems to be blushing I wonder why. I put my flute back in my bag then look at him. "That was beautiful! Thank you for playing that!" He says to me. He thinks my music is beautiful? Most people don't care about my music. "Thank you I made that song while I was tracing." I motion to him. He looks at me shocked. "You made that song?!" He asks me shocked. I nod. "That makes it even more beautiful he says. I blush a little but not enough for him to notice.

"You must make a lot of gold when you play that song." He says. "I don't like gold. Gold is an evil little thing. It makes others hurt each other to get it. That's why when I get some I give it to those who need it." I explain to him in my motions. He nods. "I understand. Gold can be evil but it helps you get stuff you need like food." He says. I shrug.

"If you get rid of your old how do you get food?" He asks me. I point to the small bag by my side. "This is my food bag. I pick fruits and berries. I don't want to hurt animals so I don't go hunting." I motion to him. He nods. "Speaking of food are you hungry? I can have someone bring fruit here." He says. I nod. I am hungry and my bag is empty. He smiles and stands up. "I'll go ask someone to get us some then. I'll be right back." He says then leaves the room.

I smile. He has such a kind and generous heart. Maybe I can trust him.

E: This is the third chapter! Please comment and let me and Angelofloyalty89 know what you think! We hope you enjoyed!

MADE ON 3/14/15