Memories?

E: hey guys! This picture is up here because I thought it was cute and I didn't know what to put. anyway we have a warning for this chapter. Depression and very bad depression. (I think we all know who's depressed) anyway that all. I hope you guys enjoy!

Death's POV

The one day Jenae doesn't have to do work and has time to hang out with me I'm stuck of patrol duty! So right now I'm walking the streets of the town watching out for any trouble. As I'm walking I see a women with long (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She looks upset. I walk over to her to see if something is wrong. "Is something wrong?" I ask her. She looks at me and shakes her head. "No everything is fine." She says sweetly. Wait her voice and her looks she looks and sounds just like (Y/n)! Could it be her? "Do you mind if I ask you your name? You look and sound like someone I know." I tell her. "Not at all my name is Asuna." She says introducing herself. I don't 100% believe her but I won't do anything until I have real proof she's (Y/n). "My name is Death. I'm the top guard around here." I tell her. She bows to me. "It's nice to meet you." She says. "It's nice to meet you too. I have to get going but if you need anything let me know ok?" I say. "ok." She says before walking off.

I quickly go to where Jenae said she'd be. Why? Because Jenae might know what to do or at least I'm hopping she'll know what to do. When I find Jenae she's playing with some little kids. I smile at the scene. Jenae always cares for others. I see Jenae look up at me and her brown eyes met my brown eyes. She smiles at me as the kids run home. She goes over to me. "Hey Death." She says. "Hey Jenae." I say back. I gently take her hand and gently pull her into a place where no one will be able to see us. "Jenae something happened when I was out on patrol. Something big." I tell her. "What is it?" She asks. "I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I think (Y/n) is back." "What?!" She asks shocked. "Or at least I saw someone who looks and sounds just like her." I tell her. "It's better than nothing she says. "What do we do?" I ask her. "You get the person who looks like (Y/n) to go to the garden and I'll get Soma and bring him to the garden." She tells me. "Alright. Good luck getting Soma out of his room." I tell her. I kiss her cheek. She blushes a tiny bit but not much. I then watch her fly towards Soma's room. I go and try and find "Asuna".

Soma's POV

I finished playing Evermore on the flute an hour ago. I'd put it back in it's glass case when I was finished. So I was in on my bed crying. I miss my sweet (Y/n) so much

 I miss my sweet (Y/n) so much

(also this is Soma's room. credit goes to whoever made it. oh and just imaggine that there's a balcony on the other side of the wall)

I hear someone tap land on my balcony. I know it's not (Y/n) because she doesn't have wings so it must be Jenae. "My Prince! You need to see this!" She says excitly. "No thanks I'd rather stay here." I tell her. "Soma please! There's someone in the garden waitng for you!" She says. Someone in the garden? is it (Y/n)? No it couldn't be her could it? why would she be waiting in the garden and not come straight up to my room? I don't think it's her. "I don't care." I say. She frowns and picks me up. "Well your going weither you want to or not." She then flies me down to the garden. When we reach the ground she puts me down. I try to go back to my room but Jenae blocks my path. "Let me through!" I say.