Love in the dark air

E: hey everyone! Another chapter! This one has another warning. There is boy x boy and brother x brother in this! If you aren't a fan of that than please skip down till you see ???'s pov. After that it should be safe to read.

Ciel's POV

I woke up when I heard the birds chirping. I look next to me and I see Yuki. I blush at how handsome he is. I start thinking about what I did last night. Did i do the right thing? Was letting that girl put something in Jenae and not tell anyone the right thing to do? I love Yuki and I want him to love me back but i don't want him to love me because someone is making him love me.

I sigh. "Did I do the right thing?" I ask myself. I hear someone groan next to me. I look and see Yuki opening his eyes. I smile. "How are you feeling?" I ask him. "Better than I was last night. Though I seem to have a bad headache and I don't seem to remember much that happened yesterday." He tells me. "What do you remember?" I ask him. "I remember going to Jenae, meeting Soma, him being her and that's it. Why do you ask?" He asks me. "I wanted to see if you forgot anything important. You didn't which I'm happy about but I still wish you weren't sick." I tell him. "I'll be fine. I got better once I can get better again!" Yuki tells me.

"Good because I don't want to lose my big brother and my crush." I say. "Crush?" Yuki asks. I blush and nod. "I love you Yuki! More than a big brother! I love you romantically! I want to be with you! but I know you don't feel the same I've seen the way you've looked at others." I explain sadly. Yuki then makes me look at him. "Do you want to know something Ciel?" He asks me. I nod and hope it's not him saying he already hates me. Yuki then leans down and kisses me. He pulls away before I get a chance to kiss back. "I'm a polyamorous." He says. I then kiss him I feel him kiss back. I soon break it. "Don't leave me." I tell him. "I'll never leave you."

????'s POV

I'm upset the prince is still making progress even with Death and Ciel not helping him! At this rate he'll find my doll! It's not my doll I'm worried about. No it's my brother Nightmare that I'm worried about. The prince will do anything to get him back. ANYTHING! even hurt my brother. I don't want him to hurt my brother.

"Will calm down they won't find him." Nightmare says. "The prince will stop at nothing to get my doll back! He'll do anything to get her back!" I tell him. Nightmare puts his hands on my shoulders. "Look at me." He says. I look up at my big brother. "They won't find her. not as long as I'm around." He says. "It's not that! I'm worried about you! Before you say anything yes I know your one with the shadows so you can't die! But I'm still worried!" I tell him. Nightmare smiles and kisses the top of my head which makes me blush. He hands me a brush. "I'll be fine now have some fun with your doll before you have to give her away to someone else." He says to me.

I nod. "Be careful." I tell him. "I will be." He says then dissapers into the shadows. I go over to my Doll and start brushing her (h/c) hair. "Sometimes I think that I should give you back to the prince. but I'm afraid that big brother will get mad at me." I say to (Y/n). I don't know why I'm telling her this. She's a doll. She can't think or at least not when she has (l/f/f) in her hair. She turns her ear towards me to show she's listening. "I'm scared I'll lose him to the prince if I don't give you back to him." I tell her. She nods. "Look I know you're a doll and all but what do you think I should do?" I ask her. "Follow your heart." She tells me. "My heart tells me to let you go back to the prince but my mind is telling me to keep you so Nightmare doesn't get mad." I say.

She nods again. I'd ask (Y/n) what she wants but the flowers in her hair keep her from thinking. If I where to take them out than she'll run away. I still have no idea what to do. I can only hope that big brother doesn't get hurt by the prince.