I missed you

E: This chapter might be confusing, a little sad, cute, and sweet. trust me this will be a very interesting chapter! I already know I'm going to enjoy writting this chapter!

Soma's POV

I lost the race to Asuna. She made it to the oasis first but that was ok. I didn't mind. I still had fun. "Looks like you won." I tell her. She laughs a little and nods. as I look at her I can't help but think about (Y/n). I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. I still love (Y/n) and I always will love her. I don't think I'll ever get over her. I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing. I see Asuna taking off her top?! woah! I turn around while blushing. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "I'm going to go swimming." she says. I hear a splash. I turn around to see her swimming in the water and she has something covering her chest thank god!

"You want to join me?" She asks. "Sure!" I say. I take off my shirt and go into the water. it's warm surpisingly. I swim over to her. She smiles and goes underwater. Taking a big breath I follow her. She smiles more and goes deeper. I follow her down. She then hugs me. that's it she just hugs me. I hug her back. after a minute she swims back up to the top. I follow because I near air! I take a big breath when I reach the top. I love this. I'm having a great time!

TIME SKIP

Asuna and I are on our way back to the castle. I have a bag of seashells with me too! yes I like seashells! I don't care if collecting seashells is something little kids do! I do it too! I actally have a surpised for her but I haven't said anything about it. "Soma?" A very famillar voice asks. I freeze. I know that voice anywhere. I turn around. I see a girl wearing a (f/c) dress. she has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n)?" I ask. "SOMA!" She says happily. She runs over to me. "Are you really back? Or am I dreaming?" I ask her. She hugs me tightly and spins me around. I laugh and smile. I can't believe it she's back! (Y/n)'s back! (Y/n) and Asuna the two people I care about the most are right here with me! This is the best! "Soma! It's really you! I can't believe it!" She says happily. as she hugs me I start to cry. "You were gone for so long! I missed you so much!" I tell her. "I'm so sorry for taking so long. I just escaped!" She says. "Trapped?! Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?" I ask her worried. I don't want (Y/n) to be hurt. "An evil priest trapped me in a cross. I only just escaped. I'm sorry it took me so long to escape." She says. "Don't be. as long as your not hurt and your safe. That's all I care about." I tell her. "I love you." She says. "I love you too. I'll always love you (Y/n)." I tell her.

out of the cornor of my eye I see Asuna step back. she look hurt. "Asuna? Are you ok?" I ask her. I turn to look at her. She smiles and nods. "Who's your friend my love?" (Y/n) asks me. "(Y/n) this is Asuna." I say introducing her. I look back at (Y/n) "(Y/n) there's something I need to tell you." I say. "What is it my love?" She asks. "I'm a polyamorous. What I'm trying to say is that I love both you and Asuna!" I say. Asuna looks suprised and (Y/n) says nothing at all to my confession. "(Y/n) I understand if you no longer love me. If you hate me I completely understand. Asuna I understand if you don't feel the same." I tell them both. Asuna doesn't seem to know what to say. "I thought you said you only loved me." (Y/n) says. "I know I did but I love both of you! I still love you (Y/n)! I'll always love you just please. don't leave me again. please." I say to her. "You don't need to worry about that." Asuna says. I look at her. "You've loved her for a lot longer than me so I'll be the one leaving." She says while walking away.

"But I didn't want either of you to leave me." I say. I feel part of my heart breaking. I feel horrable. Asuna doesn't love me back. "I was so stupid to think she would love me back." I say to myself. "Soma." (Y/n) says. She hugs me tightly. "There's something I want to tell you." She says. "What is it?" I ask her. "Soma I died three years ago." She says. My heart breaks and I start to cry. "N-No!" I say. "The gods allowed me to see you again." She says. "So that means you can stay right?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "I came back to test your heart. I'm happy to see that it's still as pure as the day we first met." She says. I cry even harder. My heart is completely destroyed. (Y/n) must of noticed. She puts her hand on my cheek. I melt into her touch. "I never left you Soma." She says. "I know but it hurts me to know that can't get our happy ending. It hurts me to know that to know that the person I love is dead. It hurts me to know I never protected you like I promised." I say while crying. "You did protect me. You protected me while I was Asuna." She says while wiping away my tears. "What do you mean?" I ask. She puts a hand on her heart. "Asuna is me just as much as I'm Asuna." She says. "I understand." I tell her.

"I'm still going to miss you when you go back to heaven." I say. She hugs me. "You've been brave Soma." She says. I hug her back. "I've barley done anything since you've left how can I be brave?" I ask her. "You're brave because not only have you stayed alive but have fallen in love with someone else. I'm so proud." She says happily. "I didn't want to live. I wanted to die and I fell in love with another you. But I'm glad your happy. that's all I ever wanted." I tell her "Soma live your life to the fullest with Asuna." she says. "I will. I'll live my life with Asuna but when Asuna and I die can we be together? All three of us be together? Me, you, and Asuna ,if she wants to, be together?" I ask her. She smiles and nods. She kisses me lovingly and gently. I of course kiss her back.

E: That was this chapter I hope you all enjoyed it! the next chapter will be the last one! please leave a comment and let us know what you think! We hope you enjoyed!

MADE ON 4/5/18