I'll follow you anywhere

E: warning sad chapter and a lot of mention of suicided and attemted suicided. I'm sorry if you don't like things like this. I hope you enjoy and don't cry too much. (h/l) = hair length. (h/c) = hair color. (e/c) = eye color.

Soma's POV

I'm in my room. my parents installed chains in my room to keep me in here. so I'm chained in my room. I will get out. I have to. I have to kill my parents! If i don't those people will come and take (Y/n) away from me. I won't let anyone take my (Y/n) way from me again. "I will get out!" I say to myself. I here someone coming. it's proublly mom or dad come to yell at me. to my surpised it's not mom or dad but Sara another servant.

 to my surpised it's not mom or dad but Sara another servant

(This is Sara)

"My prince. I have some newz regarding (Y/n)." She says. I look at her. "I'm sorry my prince but she's been sentenced to death." She says sadly. NO NO NO NO! "NO! NO! (Y/N)!" I yell and I struggle against the chains trying to break them. "I'm sorry my prince but she's asked me to give you these." She says. She hands me a black book, a letter, and (Y/n)'s flute. I take them and gently put them on my bed. I then start to struggle more. I can feel my wrists startting yo bleed but I don't care the only thing I care about is getting to (Y/n) before she dies. "My prince please read the letter. it's (Y/n)'s last wish." Sara tells me gently. I stop struggling and sit on the bed. I gently pick up the leter and read it.

" Soma, I'm writing this because I'm about die, but worry not, I can't bare to see you cry, but I writing this because I must confess my feelings for you, I love you Soma more then I ever have before, I was afraid you would kill me if I said my feelings out loud so I kept to myself, I watched you everyday, admiring you for your kind heart that saved me all those years ago, I love you An please live on an Tell my story to your kids, love your gypsy (Y/n)"

I start to cry. My sweet (Y/n). I can't believe this is actually happening. she's saying she loves me back and now she must die. "I can't live without you. I refuse to live without you. you are the only one I will ever love. and if you going to die than so will I." I say. I take my dagger and put it on my heart. I'm about to stab myself when Sara takes it away from me. "I promised her I would protect you from yourself." She says. "You won't stop me! If I can't kill myseld with a knife or a dagger than I'll starve myself!" I say. "She wouldn't approve of this." She tells me.

We soon hear bells and I know that means it's time for my sweet (y/n) to die. "My prince look outside at the court yard." Sara says. I go over to the window and look out at the courtyard. I see (Y/n) hung up on a cross wearing a pure white dress. I look away from the window. "I can't look. I won't watch the women I love die." I tell Sara. "My prince your parents are allowing you two to say your goodbyes." Sara tells me while unlocking the chains from the wall. "I'll have to escort you there though." She tells me. "I understand." I say. Sara nods and takes me to the courtyard where (Y/n) is hanging waitting to be killed by my evil parents. Sara unchains me and says "You have two hours with her. make them count."

I nod and go over to (Y/n) while crying. She looks at me. "I'm so sorry (Y/n). this is my fault if I had run away with you and hadn't brought you back with me maybe you would be ok and won't be on a  cross waiting to die." I say through my tears. "come over to me my love." She says. I go over to her. "Look at me soma." She says. I look at her. her (h/l) (h/c) and her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I can't help but want to save her. want to try and save her. to protect her. but I know I can't which is breaking my heart and me. "Kiss me my love." She says. I kiss her and feel her kiss back. I break the kiss for air. I gently put my hand on her cheek. She leans into the touch.

"I read your letter." I tell her. "Then you know how I feel. I ment everyword." She says. "I feel the same. I've always felt the same. but we can't have a life together all because of my stupid horrable parents. But at least I'll join you in death. maybe in death we'll bw able to be together." I say to her. I'm really hoping we can have a life toghter in death. that would be amazing no one would be able to stop us if we get toghter in heaven. "Soma don't follow me. live your life till the end. don't hurt yourself." She says softly. "I refuse to live without you. my lif is nothing without you. if you die I die." I tell her. "I'll be with you." She says while putting her forehead on mine. "in spirt so please don't die." As much as I want to say I won't die I can't because I will die one way or another I will follow her. "I ha-" i'm interupted by Sara yelling that our two hours are up.

I kiss (Y/n) before I'm forced away from her. "I love you Soma! Never forget that!" She says. "I love you too!" I tell her. Sara chains me up. She looks sad like she doesn't want to do this. Sara then forces me away from her. I look to see my sweet (Y/n) crying. soon I'm not able to see her anymore. I start crying myself. "I'm sorry my prince by this is the fate of loving a gypsy." Sara says. "I'll follow her. I'll follow her in death." I say. 'You won't. I'll stop you." Sara says. 'You won't. I'll find a way. I'll follow her anywhere."

E: *crying* this was this chapter. told you it was sad. I was crying while writting this! I'm hopping the reader doesn't die but only time will tell if someone saves the reader. please comment we'd love to here that you think. I hope you enjoyed.

MADE ON 3/25/18