Dance lessons

E: hey guys! This chapter has not warnings other than this will be a very cute chapter! So prepare for cuteness! Enjoy!

Reader/Asuna's POV

I see Soma in deep in thought. He also looks like he's still a upset from walking about (Y/n). I think for a second and I know what to do. I reach into my bag and pull out a harp. (It's fanfic don't question it) I start to play a melody on it.

 (It's fanfic don't question it) I start to play a melody on it

(this is the harp. though I think you already knew that)

As I'm playing I see Soma relax more and smile. He looks at me and the harp. I can tell he's never seen a harp before. "That's a pretty melody." He says smiling. "Thank you." I say. "What is it your playing? I've never seen anything like it before." He asks. "This is a Harp. it plays soft melody. I play it to help calm me or people around down." I explain. "I can see why. I feel a lot more relaxed than I did before." He says. I'm glad I was able to calm him down but I could make him relax more. wait didn't I hear someone say he didn't know how to dance? Maybe I could teach him! That'd be so much fun!!!

I use my magic to make the harp play on it's own and I take Soma into the middle of the room. He looks confused. "I heard you didn't know how to dance. is that true?" I ask him. "Yes. my parents didn't think it was neseciry for the youngest ,the runt, of the family to learn. Since I had a very tiny chance to become king." He explains. "Well since your king you need to learn. so I'm going to teach you how to dance!" I tell him happily. I put on of my hand on his shoulder and one on his waste.

Soma's POV

I'm blushing. I'm very close to Asuna. She also has her hand on my waste. I do the same as her. "The key to dancing is not to worry about stepping on your partners feet." She says. "Really? But that sounds important!" I say. "It's important not to worry about it. If you worry you will step on your partner's feet." She tells me. "Really? That sounds kinda important." I say. "Yes that is important. it's also important not to worry because worrying will make you step on their feet more often than when you don't." Asuna explains then starts to dance with me. I look down at my feet and try not to worry about stepping on her feet. "Soma you have to look at your partner." She tells me.

I don't want too until I'm better at Dancing so I don't step on her feet I guess I have to. I don't want her to think I'm rude or anything. I look up at her. Her (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes. She dances with me around the room. I try copy her moves. She then spins me in place. I thought the guys did this. I guess girls and guys can spin their partners. We then start dancing again. I start to lose my balance. Asuna pulls me closer and helps me keep my balance.

I soon start to get the hang of dancing or I think so anyway. "Your getting better." She says. "Really? I don't think I'm getting any better." I tell her. "You are. Little by little your getting better. You'll start to notice after you even better." She says. She then moved her hands to around my neck. "I'm where do I put my hands now?" I ask her. "Around my waist." She says. I put my hands on her waist. This makes us even closer. I start to blush even more from how close we are. I can feel my heart beating fast. Not from dancing but from being this close to Asuna. She makes me feel like I'm with (Y/n) again.

TIME SKIP a few minutes

We danced for a few minutes more before stopping. To be honest I'm surprised I didn't step on her feet. "And that's how you dance." She says. "That was fun. Stressfull but fun." I tell her. "Stressfull?" She asks confused. "It's stressfull trying to remember what step comes next and not stepping on your partners feet." I say to her. "I see we'll try following the rhythm of the music next time. It'll help you." She says. "You seem to dance often." "Of course. I'm a gypsy. Gypsies dance all the time." She says. "Your a gypsy?!" I ask surprised. "Yes I thought my clothes would've given it away." She says. "I haven't been out of my room for 5 years. I've forgotten who wears what." I explain.

Asuna then smirks. I don't know why she's smirking. She then picks me up and runs off the balcony with me. I close my eyes and hold onto her tightly. I feel that we've landed and hopefully on the ground. I open my eyes to see that we were on the roof of someone's house. "Don't be such a scardy cat." She says. "I'm sorry but I'm afraid of hights." I tell her. She then hops to the ground and puts me down. "Oh. Then my apologies Soma but you needed to get out and from what you showed in the garden you wouldn't of come willingly." She says.

"Now let's have some fun! Race you to that oasis!" She say while running away. "Hey! Wait for me!" I yell while running after her. She reminds me so much of (Y/n). She has the same voice, looks, and personality as her. I feel like Asuna is my (Y/n) but that can be true could it?

E: that's the end of the chapter! I liked this one! It was so cute! And I'm sorry it took so long! I got sick and I couldn't write! A big thank you to PriestessofPain for understanding! Anyway please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Hope you enjoyed!

MADE ON 4/4/18