alone together

first a small author's note: thank you for the pause last time. my thumb is okay. my hamster is getting better.I was in and out of animal hospitals bacause vets don't care too much about hamsters. which really pissed me off.so i finally found one and they gave her antibiotics. she's way better now there's a picture above. she lost half of her hair so i think she is way better now. as you can see she's still just a baby. and here comes another cheesy romantic episode

okay where did we leave off...

third person's pov

they decided to stay in the small town for about two weeks, to rest after the long journey they had embarked. food was easy to find, because there was a small store nearby.

teresa's pov

i didn't feel any different inside. thomas said i acted differently but it's all just because lily hasn't woken up yet. and i'm worried. i feel bad for acting differentl, i still love him. but i cant concentrate on normal stuff. and the snow took away all my thoughts. I remember this one time i saw snow. I ran outside of WICKED's hq with thomas. I miss the old thomas. He was so careless. And i remember reading his thoughts ,  the whole school day in every class he was thinking about the coming night. Where we would knock on each others' doors and rant about our life and the world. When to us nothing mattered but each other. It all started going down and it was really all my fault. I never thought about it. Until the scorch, where they threatened to take a part of me. They did knew that if they did they would've lost both candidates. Because i would've found a way to leave with him.

The snow made everyone feel differently. It gave me a little hope. But to Sonya it was different. She looked lost in thought, with a sad expression on her face. And Newt was just like her. I felt bad for Sonya. Newt was so caring and loving to her. All the while the danger he was putting himself in. It was sad that he didnt remember her as his sister. I had tried to comfort her on the snowy days but i couldn't because i couldn't understand why she was sad. I could tell she was lying and when i tried asking Newt i could tell he was being honest he just didn't know.

I stayed away from both of them on either side of the room and decided to lose myself in thought. I wondered why it snowed today. I tried to recall what snow was. Where did it come from and how did the sky produce it. Snow is in fact a very interesting subject when you think about it deeply.how come no 2 snowflakes are alike. Im surprised no one in yhe past ever made a career on studying snow. Was ot really not yhat satisfying?

Thomas's pov

I decided to go outside and enjoy the snow with minho. Miyoko had never seen it before so she was scared ot was something dangerous or acidic. I had given up on trying to understand Teresa.

I know about her mood swings. I know about her mood swings and she told me what caused them. But it wasnt her time.

I think miyoko hadn't told minho because he was grumbling about how mad she's been.

Newt was sitting knees crossed against his chest against a wall inside the house. Contemplating... I dont know, his life probably.or what it used to be.

The snow puzzled me.throwinv snowballs i turned towards the tiny window below the house on the basement and saw a shaded figure and then the klank of cans falling.

I ran in the house hoping it wasnt anything bad. Those were our cans. Our food, that we stole. Well they're  ours now.

Running inside i saw Newt turn to look at me and minho asking where i was going.
They both followed me into the basement where we found a small figure wrapped in blankets.

And surely enough cans on the floor some of them spilled other open and empty. Oh and candy. Lots.

Someone from behind yelled. And footprints started to fill the house. Our bandit unaware of us stashed itself behind a pile of cans.

Newt, was actually brave enough to go through the pile of cans and confront this.. whatever it was.

Then we heard a small scream. And minho jumped and almost tripped me sending me toppling over and hitting my head hard on the floor. Before pain started to take my vision i could see Newt hugging our bandit and a holler of joy from up the stairs.

"She's here!"

Tears of joy, and sweat mixed with blood.

That was her. The girl i loved.

Lol i think that was cute. Do you think that was cute?smh forget it.

Oh i like poetry

Stay tuned.

And feel welcomed to pm me for anything, from new cover to rants and problems. Im really lonely and ill do what i can to help.

Word count:864
X