꒰ Chapter 19: "Daydream" Part Five ꒱

Start from the beginning

Jin didn't know what was going on, but one thing for sure is that something is up! He didn't ask any question and took out his tablet, and started to organize everything.

"Hello? Krystal? Yeah, it's me. Buy tickets for..." Jin's voice became softer and softer as he walked away. I too went back and packed my luggage in a hurry.

J hope's POV-

With a sharp gaze, I stare at the mirror, inspecting my reflection and spaced out looking at my reflexes that is clearly shown.

"Looking good honey, get ready in 10 minutes. We're leaving soon!" I snap out from my daydreaming as I hear that annoying voice.

I turned around and saw 'that women's' fake ass smile.

"Yap, I'm almost ready mother. Be there in a sec!"My fake smile flowed out. I smile brightly at my mom but what I got in return was a hand signaling me to stop talking.

I turned back to the mirror and tidied my suit.

"What? What do you mean cancel today's meet up? Mrs

"What? What do you mean cancel today's meet up? Mrs. Roe, we rearranged our schedule just for today, you can't just cancel it cause something came up-" I overhear my mom yelling from across the room. A smile plastered on my lips.

"Looks like today's meeting is canceled. I'm sure you have better things to do. Go hang out with those kids you befriend with. I couldn't care-less!"Her mood changed immediately after knowing that the meeting today is canceled. She didn't look back once and walked out of the room.

I was overjoyed at the fact that it was canceled. I was going to text the guys and hang out with them, but they all said that something came up. Without disturbing them any more, I grab my car keys and drove to the airport.

"What? Can't I go to the airport to get some coffee? They have like freaking good coffee there! Even better than Moonbucks! Plus, I like the sound of airplanes taking off, it calms me down. (shout out for J-hope's mixtape! changed the storyline that was planned so I could advertise this! And I know this might be a little too late but we r busy with other stuff and didn't have time to update.)

I miss Q, if it was her, she would stay by my side and hear my worries without spilling it out to anyone. She would just stay there by my side, quietly listening and when I was done, she would give me a pat on the back and embrace me with the warmest smile. Yet now, her warm and familiar smile wouldn't be seen until she could come back. I hope she is getting better from her sickness...

 I hope she is getting better from her sickness

30 minutes later-

Isn't that Minsue? Why is she here? Shouldn't she be uhh I don't know... missing? (overheard from the phone call) Without a second thought, I narrow the gap between us by sneaking closer to her.

Where is she looking at? She seems very worked up... I remember seeing that face before... It's the face of those girls in school when they heard the news of Baekyun and Taeyeon dating two years ago.

Curious about what she saw, I look towards that direction.

What I witness is a group of glamorous people stepping out from the airport. They give a 'royal' vibe that does not allow normal people or people like me to even make eye contact, and in the core of the group lies a guy and a girl. Their distance is in close proximity, elucidating the idea of them as a couple. The girl's eyes are filled with adoring shimmers when their eyes meet. That sweet scenario pierces my heart harder than anything else. Somehow, I have emotions that I thought I would never have. It was jealousy. I guess it's because I know that, that girl is actually Q. She might appear different from her normal self, but that smile she gives that could warm up my heart would always remain the same.

Minsue which was still hiding in the corner, has her eyes fixed at the guy beside Q. She was so contented with happiness when she encountered his figure. She holds onto a box of cigarettes dearly even though I know she doesn't smoke.

💌to be continued...

>> sorry for the long wait!