Fist full of Sand

"Regina I told you not to leave marks," She was sitting next to the brunette in the car on the way to the beach where they are meeting her entire family plus a few friends. 

"I'm not apologizing for it, dear, when you told me not to it only made me want to leave more. besides, you didn't seem to mind as they were happening." Regina smirks and glances over at Emma who was looking in the side mirror at the hickey left on her neck in plain view while she is in her bathing suit. 

Emma turns to Regina with an annoyed expression, "why the hell would I complain at the time it was happening? My parents weren't there for that and they definitely will be now. I bet my dad won't even be able to talk to me the whole time." She rubs it like that would somehow make it go away, on any other day she would just put on a scarf or maybe a high neck shirt but no Regina had to prove her dominance the day of a beach day.

Regina couldn't stop smirking, "Stop complaining, I'm sure no one will even notice-"

"Regina! Seriously? no one will notice?" she points to the mark with a dramatized laugh and a glimmer in her eyes. "I'm so getting you back for this, it's war babe."

"You will never win," She winks and then parks the car at the beach. They don't even have to get out of the car before they see their group, "Well Em-ma it's time to see their reactions."

"Nope," Emma shakes her head as she gets out of the car in her flip-flops and her dress that covers her bathing suit. "I'm going to hide it for as long as I can," she flips her towel so its over her shoulder and coving the hickey on her neck. Regina couldn't help the chuckle that left her throat as she takes the blonde's hand and they head down to the group.

She leans over to Emma's ear for a moment before whispering, "I want to see you in just your bikini dear, you can't hide it forever." Then she kisses her on the cheek causing Emma to blush profusely since she wanted to be mad at her, "I love you."

"I love you too," she grumbles and then puts on a smile for her parents.

"Emma!" Snow says before leaning in to hug her daughter, "Hi we were wondering when you would get here."

"you were wondering I told you that they were on their way," Charming chuckles and kisses Emma's temple. "hey Em."

"Hey," she smiles softly and Regina couldn't help but be happy for her girlfriend. They had talked about whether Emma had forgiven them yet or not and most of the time Emma just shuts her down. The other times Emma usually says something along the lines of, 'have you forgiven your mom for killing Daniel?' to prove a point about bringing it up all the time, which means she was indeed not over it. 

"Hey, moms!" Henry ran over and tackled them together causing Emma's towel to fall and for her to tumble after it forgetting everything else. The kid stood there confused as to why the towel was so important, Emma stood with the towel back in place on her neck and Regina was laughing softly to herself with a look of pride on her face.

"Hello my little prince," Regina moves forward and hugs him once more. This time it wasn't a tackle it was a gentle and kind one that told him how much she had missed him. 

Emma followed after her hug and gave him one too, "hey kid."

- - - -

After all the greetings and how are you's, Emma and Regina set up their towels a little bit away from where Snow and David were. Neil was playing in the sand and he is at the age that he literally can't stop throwing things. Emma lays on her stomach and looks over at Regina as she sits propped up on her hands watching Henry in the water playing with some of his friends he has from school.

"You look hot."

Regina smirks at the words and finally looks back down at the blonde, the brunette has sunglasses on so she tilts them down to let Emma see her eyes. "Be a dear and come put my lotion on me?"

Emma almost immediately gets up but then hesitates, "Sorry can't."

An eyebrow raises to Regina's hairline, "did you just say no to touching me?" The queen was shocked, Emma never gave up a chance of anything of that nature. When Emma gives her a deadpanned look Regina rolls her eyes, "Miss Swan are you seriously going to try and hide that this whole trip?"

"Yup." The blonde let her face lean into her hands facing the ground as she tries to ignore Regina.

"Emma," Regina sighs and frowns slightly a little annoyed that Emma won't be moving from that position any time soon. "Who is going to put the lotion on my back then, surely you don't think I'll ask Snow or Charming?"

Emma chuckles to herself unable to stop it, "should have thought of that before you purposefully gave me this when you know we were coming here." Her eyes were still closed so she didn't see when Regina stood up and walked over to some stranger on the beach to ask her to do the lotion for her. When Emma didn't here a response though she looked up and didn't see Regina where she was sitting. Her eyes immediately started to look around until she landed on the brunette sitting in front of another blonde. "Oh hell no," Emma stood up so fast leaving the towel and storming over to where Regina was sitting with a little smirk and a very uncontained lust in her eyes at Emma's jealousy. "Back off," she took Regina's hand while staring daggers at the other woman who had her hands up in surrender as Emma walked away with her girlfriend in tow.

"You said you wouldn't do it, dear. I had to find someone willing to do it," She couldn't keep the smirk off her face it was almost like it was permanent.

"Bull-fucking-shit," Emma turns and can't contain the jealousy in her voice or appearance. "Tell me Madame Mayor, would you be making jokes about it if I had been the one sitting between some other woman's legs? No, you would have burnt her to a crisp and then brought her back only to do it again." Regina went to say something but then Emma started mumbling things as she took the lotion and put it on Regina's back, "fucking going to some girl. she better run, I would have kicked her ass. fucking right. she's mine, fucking touch her again what the hell.." 

Regina chuckles and bites her lip at her girlfriend talking to herself in a jealous silent rage. When the brunette looked over at Emma's parents to check on them she noticed they were both avoiding eye contact with both her and Emma as well as blushing. Regina then noticed when the blonde came in front of her that her hickey was showing and it was very noticeable. She couldn't help the snort that tried to escape her closed mouth but it got Emma's attention. The blonde then followed Regina's eye line and noticed her embarrassed parents which made her confused until her eyes went back to Regina's who was staring directly at the very large and very noticeable hickey on her neck. "Okay listen-"

But when Emma turned to them to finish talking David picked up Neil and rushed away towards the water saying a jumble of words that didn't make sense and then Snow looked about ready to faint as she stood and said she had to use the restroom.

Emma's cheeks were heating up by the minute and all she could hear is the sound of her girlfriend chuckling next to her with the most shit-eating grin she'd ever seen. "This is all your fault," She huffs and crosses her arms like a child who didn't get her way.

Regina hums in approval and leans in to kiss Emma with a gentle kiss, "yes it is and I'd do it again in a heartbeat." she winks and saunters towards the water leaving Emma to watch her in awe for a few minutes before she ran after her, lifting her from behind and running all the way into the water with her. The funny thing is Emma will let her do it again just as quickly as Regina would do it again.