I'm poofed

When you are together with someone for so long you start to find the things that annoy them the most. For some people, it might be tapping a pen on the table while they are trying to work or maybe sending someone apples every day knowing damn well they hate apples for a very good reason. The way that Emma found Regina's thing that annoys her the most is not a happy story for Emma, she had only done it to get Regina to be quiet for a second and she had been practicing magic so she figured she could try it on her. 

It had already been an extremely long day for the blonde, she had worked a double shift and on that shift, she had to go search the woods for a missing dog that turned out to just be locked in a shed in the families backyard. She just wanted to go home and go to sleep, maybe kiss Regina a couple times but she honestly didn't have the attention or energy for Regina explaining all the things they need to do for their wedding. Yes, she was extremely excited to marry this gorgeous woman who has a hold over her entire heart and yes she does love the way that the brunette's smile lights up just thinking about the wedding day. Don't get her wrong, on a normal day she would be very into the ten million questions in five seconds but today she was just exhausted.

"There was this beautiful flower bouquet that I found and I think you'd love the colors, it's almost perfect for us." She smiles as she looks down into the binder Snow had helped her put together. 

"Mhm," the blonde said as she took off her boots setting them next to the door and then taking her jacket off and hanging it up. 

"Snow told me about a few caterers that she has talked to and she pulled a few from the list she thinks will be a mix of our tastes." She walks pass Emma who was rubbing her eyes and walking towards the stairs. "Where are you going?"

Emma stops with a sigh and leans against the railing of the stairs, "Gina babe I'm tired."

The brunette looks over at her fiance and takes in the blonde woman finally noticing how tired she does look. She walks up to her leaving the binder and giving her a kiss, "I'm sorry my love. Go up to bed I'll be there in a short while to nap with you."

And if that's where the story ended it would have been great but that's not the end, it was the beginning. Once Emma made it to bed in her shorts and big t-shirt she curled up and fell to sleep immediately. 

Her sleep didn't last long though because Regina-like she had told her- joined her in the room but instead of taking a nap with her she was flipping through a book about their wedding that Snow had made for them. The brunette wasn't sure about using anything in the book until she finally looked at it and realized that the princess she tried to murder a few times had a few good ideas. 

Regina must have seen Emma move because one second she was surrounded by silence except for the page flipping and now her fiance was talking. "Oh good you're awake, I just talked to the bakery we agreed on and they said we can do a cake testing tomorrow. I know you have to work all day so I made it later in the afternoon."

Emma just stared at the woman who was talking to her, she didn't see her girlfriend right now. She saw the devil reincarnated and all she wanted to do was take a nap which this person next to her didn't understand. "Regina-"

"It's necessary Emma and you shouldn't be complaining, you'll be eating cake for dinner," Regina smirks not noticing that Emma was getting a bit irritated. "It's the only time I'll ever allow that."

She counts to three in her head and leans up on her elbow, "Babe. Please, I'm so tired, just lay down with me or go do that in the living room." Emma wasn't trying to be mean, she does want to help with the wedding but just give her a fricken hour or two for a nap. 

Regina looks at Emma again like she did down in the foyer, "I'm sorry my love, I'm just excited." She lays down moving the book away from her to cuddle with her fiance.

Emma smiles and nods before closing her eyes and starting to fall back to sleep. She feels like she just drifted off when she is suddenly moved and jerked awake. Regina is laying the other direction with her back to Emma as she flips through the book loudly. 

Then an idea strikes her in her sleep ridden mind and it feels like a good idea. She closes her eyes as she rolls over so her back is to Regina's back and she poofs her fiance down onto the couch. Once again her eyes close and she drifts into sleep.

Regina is laying on the bed one minute going through the book again with a smile on her face, the next minute she is on the couch and has to completely stop to comprehend what just happened. "She did not just do that," was all she said as she sat up with rage taking over her face. The brunette doesn't even use the stairs, her hand waves and she is back in the bedroom where her sleeping fiance is laying peacefully. "You did not just do that!" Her hand makes a movement and then there was ice cold water pouring over the blonde woman's head.

"Regina! What the hell!" She was whimpering and gasping as she fell out of the bed and onto the floor before standing up while jumping up and down to try and warm up. 

The former evil queen did not have an ounce of regret on her face, "You did not just do that!" She couldn't even comprehend the fact that Emma had just poofed her away!

Emma's hands were rubbing up and down her arms trying to warm up, "do what-" and the realization of what she had done and the look on Regina's face means she probably should not have done that... "oh, um... Magic practice?" She tries sheepishly with a shiver still going down her spine, although now she is unsure if it's from the cold or from the fact that she's in trouble. 

Her laugh echoed in the silent room, it wasn't a 'giddy fun' laugh though, it was a 'try again dear' laugh. "You do not ever poof me away," she dumps another bucket of freezing water over Emma just because she looked like she wasn't cold enough. 

Emma screams and tries to jump away from the spot but it's too late, "AHHH REGINA OKAY, OKAY!"

"I don't care if I'm being annoying or not letting you sleep, you don't ever do that or next time it won't be water- it'll be something you despise."  She took a few steps towards Emma with a glare still in her eyes, only the blonde would be able to notice the hurt in them.

As Emma rings out her hair she looks at the brunette and nods, "I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I was just really tired and you weren't listening to me."

"Sorry for being invested in our wedding, Miss Swan. " She deadpanned and crossed her arms in annoyance now, "if you've changed your mind, do tell me."

"Regina, you know that's not what I meant. I love you." She says matter of factly, "I was tired and had a long shift at work. I want to help with the wedding I just needed a damn nap before!"

She rolls her eyes, still annoyed and probably going to stay that way for a while. "Well then take the nap that you need, I'll be downstairs not annoying you," She starts to walk away towards the door.

 "Thank you," she sighs under her breath and before she got the full two words out another bucket of ice-cold water was dumped above her. "I me-an you weren't! you didn't- fuck that's cold!"

Regina exited the room with a smirk and Emma ran to the shower to melt under the warmth of the stream before following the brunette down into the living room where they started to plan their wedding. 

Emma learned that day to never ever poof Regina under any circumstance.

THE END