"Ley?" Michael said, shaking me. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking." I said, laughing awkwardly. "Thought so. Let's go kick some booty!", he yelled, smacking my ass and running out of the small room. In case you forgot, I'm a lazy bitch, so I walked out.

Once I got in the arena, a siren went off, scaring the shit out of me, telling us that the game had started. I, Daleyzia Aaliyah Thomas, am too lazy for this. All I heard was paint-balls being shot and yelling.

You know how when you get really scared, you freeze and analyze your surroundings? That's exactly what I did. I looked around, and found a hiding spot, that mainly smaller people can fit in. Bingo.

I quickly ran (walked fast) to the small opening, and crawled in. I breathed out of my nose, since it was the quietest. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling down my timeline.

Before long, the session was over. I crawled out of my hiding spot and walked to the exit.

"Where were you? I got ambushed!" Michael said, obviously salty. "Umm.. See what had happened was..", I began. "I'm lazy, right. So I hid.", I finished, nodding my head and smiling. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Salty..

When we got back in the truck, I sat in the third row, and propped my legs up.

"So, guys... My birthday is coming up.", I said.

"Oh shit. When?", Dante asked. "A month from today. My mama and brother are flying out to spend it with me.", I answered, smiling softly at the thought of seeing my brother. "Cool beans.", Landon said, causing all of us to look at him funny. Gay ass..

"What you doing for your birthday?", Michael asked. "Well.. I'm doing a photoshoot, and having a small get together at my dad's house. And y'all better be there, or I'll burn your house down and rape your pets.", I told them. "Why not an actual party?" Dante asked. "No reason. I just don't want a party.", I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

Finally, the boys drove me home, after buying me McDonald's of course.

I checked the time, and noticed that it was still early. "Aye y'all, its only 5:43. Y'all tryna come in?", I asked them. "Yo' dad won't mind?" Scary ass. "Not really. He met y'all and everything, so y'all cool.", I answered. Once I said that, they all unbuckled their seatbelts and got out.

Walking in, I didn't see my dad, but his car was outside, so I already knew he was there. "DAD!" I yelled. 3..2.. "Why the hell you doing all that damn yelling?", he asked, coming around the corner. "I didn't think you knew I came in." I answered. "I smelled you when you pulled up." I ain't even gon' lie, I was salty. I rolled my eyes, and walked into the kitchen.

Looking around, I noticed that we had no snacks, and someone was gonna have to cook.

"You smell that, Dad?" I asked, being funny. "No..?", he answered. "Exactly. When you gon' cook? A nigga is hungry as fu-" "Finish that sentence and I'll cut your tongue out ya' mouth," my dad said, interrupting me.

"So.. Fellas y'all play any sports?", my dad asked the boys. "Umm.. Only Landon and me. We play basketball.", Michael answered. "We dance.", Elijah said, pointing to him and Isaiah.

That started up a whole boring ass conversation, so I decided to cook.

I took out all of the ingredients for my mom's Rotel dip. Looking around, I couldn't find the pots and pans. "DADDY! WHERE THE POTS A- nevermind." My dumb ass didn't look in the cabinets under the sink.

I put the ground sausage (that's what my mom uses) in the pot, along with all of the seasonings, and turned the stove on.

I turned on some music because I got bored. "In the kitchen wrist twisting like its stirfry." I sang, stirring the pot. I took out the spoon and used it as a microphone, "Keep watchin' me whip up, still be real and famous."

As I was draining the meet, the intro to T Pain's remix to "Booty" rang through my Bluetooth speaker.

"IF I T-MIX ON THAT SHIT, IMMA MUTHAFUCKIN' ROCK IT!! AYYYYEEEE" I yelled out, twerking.

I was interrupted by my Bluetooth being turned off. Turning around, I saw Michael standing there, with an amused look on his face. "Can I help you?", I asked with an obvious attitude.

"Yes, you can.", he answers, walking towards me. "How?", I ask, honestly confused.

Instead of answering, he walks even closer.

Gripping the back of my thighs, he effortlessly lifts me onto the counter.

"What?", I asked, trying to keep calm. "Nothing. I can't be close to you?", he responded, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He gets closer, and closer, and closer. He had gotten so close that I could feel his breath on my neck.

Making the first move, I lean in, and he does the same.

"LEY! YA' MAMA IS ON THE PHONE!", my dad yelled, interrupting us.

I quickly pull away and hop down, avoiding all eye contact.

I walked out of the kitchen, Michael right behind me, and went to find my dad.

---