Part 18

Jack rested his head forward onto Mark's shoulder, whispering to him. "Why can't I control this? It just hits me so hard and overwhelms me". Mark kissed Jack's shoulder, listening to him munch up the last of his cookie, before telling him in a deep reassuring voice that purred. "I know. I'm not helping... but I'm trying. This is hard on both of us". Jack leaned back, closing his eyes as a tear slid down his cheek. Mark brushed the tear away with his thumb, pressing his forehead to Jack's and telling him warmly. "Jack? Keep your eyes closed for me and just... feel me". Mark very slowly ran his hands down Jack's neck and shoulders. When Jack looked relaxed, he leaned in, pressing his warm lips tenderly against Jack's. Mark kissed him so softly, trying to show him that he wasn't pressuring him. Jack stayed close to him, shifting off him and back across the bed. 

Mark shifted onto his side, half leaning over Jack, not wanting to break their kiss. Jack's shaky hand slid up Mark's bare arm to his shoulder. Mark let his hand drift down Jack's back to his hip, where he tentatively slipped his fingers under his shirt. Mark had only lifted the shirt an inch, before Jack's hand shot down from his shoulder to push it back down. Jack broke the kiss, looking unsettled, but Mark simply moved his hand away and started kissing him again. He wouldn't mess with it if Jack was so sensitive about it. Instead, he rested his hand on Jack's thigh. When Jack was relaxed again, Mark trailed his hand up to ties of Jack's sweat pants. Pulling the string loose, he whispered against Jack's lips. "What do you want me to do"? Jack swallowed nervously, before trying to answer breathlessly. "I... We could...".

Jack winced, but took hold of Mark's wrist as he turned his body away from Mark. Jack then carefully shifted back against Mark, pulling Mark closer against him. Mark smiled to himself, understanding. Tenderly kissing Jack's neck, he started to push Jack's pants down to uncover his pale skin. Jack hugged a pillow to his chest, mumbling out shakily. "Mark...? Do you have... Protection"? Mark chuckled against Jack's throat, asking playfully. "A bit late for that, don't you think? You think I can get you pregnant, while you're pregnant"? Jack looked over his shoulder with dark eyes, retorting seriously. "You didn't think I could get pregnant the first time. Do you really want to make this worse"? Mark processed that for a second, then nodded in agreement, saying. "Point taken. I'll get it".

Mark fished out a condom from his bedside table, unwrapping it and pushing his pants down. When he had rolled it onto himself, he nestled back behind Jack. Jack raised his leg to drape over Mark's leg, guiding Mark's hand down between his legs. As Mark's fingers curled around Jack's cock, Jack gasped and arched back against him. Mark playfully nibbled on the point of Jack's ear, purring out to him. "Just say when". Jack buried his head against the pillow, panting heavily as Mark started to stoke him with long slow strokes. Mark changed from nibbling his ear to leaving love bites along his neck. Jack's soft moans and the way his body quivered against him was driving Mark crazy. He wanted to be in Jack already. It was taking all his will power not too. When Mark's hand started to feel wet, he picked up the pace of his strokes and Jack's grip on the pillow tightened.

Mark kissed his warm red cheek, encouraging Jack to pant harder and moan louder. One of Jack's hands grabbed Mark's stroking wrist tightly and his panting became strained as he looked over his shoulder to meet Mark's eyes. Mark stopped stroking Jack's cock, asking a little breathless himself. "Now"? Jack could only nod, before he shifted back into the pillow. Mark quickly applied lude to Jack's ass, then held onto his hip as he carefully pushed in. Jack winced, clutching the pillow tighter, but relaxed shortly after. Mark took it slow and tried his best not to lose his self-control. He didn't want to hurt Jack... Or the baby. He wanted to go fast, but kept himself at a pace somewhere in between. Slow or fast, the result was the same. Mark's panting grew louder, until he had to shift one of his arms closer to the headboard for the added support.