Closing my eyes, I got up and grabbed onto his shoulder tightly, and turned him around. "Why do I always have to do this? Why do I always have to be the one who gets punished for no reason?" I sniffed, his hits stung but it was nothing to cry over, the fact that I'm always treated like this is what hurts the most, the fact that I know he doesn't give a care in the world about me.

Mother only witnessed this as she was her usual tipsy self, watching from the kitchen table, enjoying our little 'show'.

"Why!" I pushed my father back.

"You disgraceful brat!" He spat, taking his belt off, I tried to run away but before I knew it, he took his belt and struck it against my back.

"Ack-!" I winced in pain and arched my back, stopping me in my tracks. He struck me down, hitting me with a sharp and powerful blow to the back of my legs as I fell with a thud. It did more than just 'sting', my legs were bruised already with how hard he hit them, with a loud snap of his belt, he hit me again, this time it struck my abdomen.

Grunting at its contact with my abdomen and force, I held my hand out in a 'stop' motion so he could give me a moment to stand.

"Stop, it- it hurts!" I cried through trembling lips and gritted teeth.

He struck my bare feet as I yelped and cried in pain, probably won't be able to walk after this, "S-stop! Ple-please!" I begged.

Whether I do something right or not, I'll always be looked down at, it's not like I know how to do every single little thing in the world, I'm not going to always be there for my older brother, like hell if he'll ever be there for me.

I grabbed onto my fathers shirt and tackled him down, trying to hold his arms so he could stop, but I was weak and injured. He got up and and struck my hands as well as they stung. Kicking me out of his way, onto the floor.

He got up and made his way towards me as I was trembling under his presence, until my older brother bursted into the living room out of no where, grabbing the bottle of jack my mother got drunk on and bashed it against my fathers head.

My eyes widened from what I had witnessed before me. He held his head as the bottle was broken, Minju took the broken, jagged, sharp side of what was left of it and jabbed it into my fathers abdomen.

"Minju!!" I let out a blood curdling scream, hurling myself over to him, stopping him.

He let out a gasp as he too was in shock for what he had done and looked at me, "Run." He paused, "Run away from here as far as you can." He said lowly.

My mother shrieked and ran up to me, slapping me across the face, "What are you doing!? This old bitch is bleeding damn it! Don't just sit there! Bloody hell Jungkook!" She said drunk, intoxicated, falling onto me, "You're useless." She hiccuped.

I pushed her off of me as she hit the floor, lying there, laughing like a maniac.

"Run Jungkook!" Minju yelled, kicking my father down as he fell to the floor, bleeding, holding his abdomen.

"Minju please! Don't just-" he cut me off sentence, "Just leave Jungkook... it's not like I'll be going anywhere with what I'm stuck with." He said bitterly.

"Take something and get out of here... we're all useless to them anyways." He smiled.

He.. smiled... he's never smiled, not like this, not ever... he too was suffering like me, yet I always looked down on him and only thought of myself, being selfish with how I felt and was being treated because he was the 'favored' son...

Huffing, tears falling down my face like no tomorrow, I grabbed whatever was near me, a mere snack, put sandals on my feet since it was whatever was in front of me, and darted out of the door.

I didn't look back, I didn't know where I was going, the only thing that was on my mind was "Run..."

I ran to wherever I could, tears drying as the air made contact with my face, how pretty it was outside, a hopeful day, now turned into the most miserable day of my life... a day I regret waking up for.

As I was running, passing by the many that gasped and stared at me, with whatever energy I had, I made it behind a convenience store, in a small alley way.

I leaned my back against the cold brick wall, panting, trying to catch my breath as I felt as if the wind were to he knocked right out of me. My legs giving up, causing me to fall, wincing for I've now fallen on to the hard concrete under me, the fact that I'm beaten doesn't help.. nor the fact that it's winter and I'm freezing, in pain, aching all over.

Hanging my head low, trembling in fear, with trembling lips, "What have I done..." I choked, "W-why must it a-always be me?"

With whatever energy I had, I cried, wailed, wept, whatever you call the sounds of a human being who is in agony, physically and mentally in pain, stressed, depressed, in a state of shock, realization, anxious, panic, in dismay or terror, and isolation.

The feelings a human gets when he or she can't take it any longer, giving up on what's called life in disbelief, trembling at the thought of it.

Pouring what was left in my heart, my emotions, my energy, all of what was left out to be engulfed by the evening sky looking down on me. It started to rain as well, maybe, just maybe.. the heavens felt my pain, saw what I had to go through, and cried with me..'
___

A/N: This book will get deep, story of ma life- jkjkjk

There will be emotions such as sadness, feeling like you don't belong somewhere, trapped and caged up, loneliness, isolation, being ignored and such.

Hope you guys enjoy~

Be sure to vote and leave lots of comments! It makes me motivation! Thank you~

Le_Mochi ~ 💜