Red the Color of Angry Men

You guys said to update soon and i bet you thought that it would take a couple of days. But i am totally feeling this story right now. It's a little heavy on drama and language. Thanks again for all this encouragment it drives me to do more. vote and comment! and thank you!

Marshall was drenched head to toe. His dark raven feather hair that i loved so much was plastered to his face. he was slumped, still swaying side to side even though he appeared to be making an effort to be standing still. He was drunk.

“Glob dammit,” I through off my coat and put it over his shoulder. and hurried him inside.

“Gummy Ball-” Marshall coed and slurred, throwing his head back in his drunken state.

“What on earth where you doing out there? You know it’s like eleven right? you have a test tomorrow? You will have a hangover. You know how much damage you did to your bladder?”

“Oh my glob, babe i love you but shut up.” Marshall said still limping onto me as we made it over to my living room. Perhaps these nice fluffy white coaches will knock some sense into him. How dare he even tell me to shut up after what he let himself do.

I gently put him on the coach. Marshall giggled as i did. He must be a bubbly drunk. I was angry about that fact. He must attract all the people that way, girls maybe even guys too. Yet, i didn’t want to that angry because he just looked so cute, flushed cheeked and messed up hair. Uggggh i know i am in deep love now. Can’t even be super mad on my cheating lover.

“I gonna get you some water okay,” i nudged my brown penny loafers of. “And a towel. and a protein bar.” I was about to pull away when Marshall grabbed my arm in a giggle fit. All i could think was is this what he was like at the party? in Ashley’s arms? whatever. Right now he needs care.

“Bubba stay stay Hubba Bubba-” Marshall laughed trying to pull by the arm on top of him. 

“No no no Marshall,” he had managed to pull me in enough to  hold me by the waist but i screamed out of his grasp motioning to stay put. “Stay Marshall.”

He pouted throwing his head on the white cushion with a whale like flourish. Humming to some delusional tone.

I scooted into the kitchen sliding on the tile floor because of my socks. I pulled out some infuse water. Citrus, it was good for colon and bladder, that way we can get the toxin’s out. i climbed on the counter, not wanting to waste time and get a step stool, and grabbed a cliff bar. They were tasty and easy on the stomach. I picked the one with the red berries in it. 

Next i went down the hall to get a towel. I picked the red one for obvious reasons. Then i rushed back to where marshall was still splayed.

“Hey~ Gummy buttay!”

“Marshall drink this please.”

“Fuck no!” he winned like a child. “That’s not even red.”

“I’ll-uh-i-i will give you a treat later…” Gumball tried his best to bribe him. 

marshall propped himself up on the couch by his elbows,”Really now?” His speech was lower, slurred and sensual, so for a brief moment he messed me up a bit. It was time like these that made me hate the fact that Marshall’s attractiveness had such a hold on m.