Carnelian

here something that you needed to know Ashley Transvlan belonged to a powerful family of vampires and wizards. some people in the vampire community considered them to be mudbloods (to put it into more understandable term). yet everyone knew with the blood of a wizard in their veins their magic would be far more powerful and conduct the magic of vampires with more precision than they ever could imagine. that’s exactly why Mr. Transvlan married Ashley’s mother in the first place. it was a messy pregnancy and Ashley’s mother almost died. the doctors said that she could never again bear a child or else she would certainly die. Mr. Transvlan was less than pleased with this.

You see, Ashley was a girl. He wanted a man to take over the company and keep the busin

So people respected and feared the

she lived in wizard city, a settlement in the mountains, for a long time. that’s where Marshall meet her. it was during the time he didn’t go to school for two months because all he wanted to do was play music and float around place to place. Ashley was in a local band called “unacceptable”. she got in trouble a lot. first it was trespassing lottering and vandalism then it somehow got to impersonating wizards and stealing memories. though people assume Ashley is a wizard she’s not, her father will never let her forget that. she’s a half a wizard and a vampire although still immortal she not really part of either species. She took this reality out on everyone.

it was during this fit of bad girl rage that i met her. At a nightclub the band “unacceptable” was playing live and i came with a couple of dudes to check it out. I was entranced by her platinum hair and topaz eyes and vampire-like smile. we found out that we lived in the same town. she had the exact attitude i was yearning for at the time. complete and utter disbelief in the world and not a care in the universe. She was bad like me. we got into trouble together and she never scolded me or gave me any beef about it. she always took my side when i got into arguments with other, no matter what.

then things got messy.

we started to have arguments all the time. she got mad at things i would wear or if i would go somewhere and not take her with me. Silly things like the color of dresses. One day she tried to swipe my memory clean to make it so that i was the only person that she ever remembered. she got diagnosed with a sort  bipolar depression. we decided to come back to Aaa academy, so that she could be surrounded by familiar faces. i was thinking that might be able to help her. i was wrong. She tried to burn hambo. we broke up and then got back together. she started cutting herself. she started drinking and going to parties nonstop. i started drinking and going to parties with her.  Her Father found her and sent her away to become a proper young lady. two days before she was about to leave we we both decided it was the best if we ended our relationship.

Even through all of our trials and tribulations this was the first time that i had ever taken Ashley to therapy. After i got her out of the closet and cleaned her up. she told me, for the first time, that she wanted to go to a therapeutic session. She wanted me to go with her. i could never say no to that.

we drove to the place in absolute silence. the clocking of the turner and the sound of humming street lights where the only noises up and about. Ashley was stone quite. she looked at the window. following the path of all the light, street lights, stop lights, and store lights, with her eyes.