Bright Maroon part three

AN: Yo i'm back I'm tired and i want to eat cookies. Merry freekin' winter solstice and season and Christmas all that holy jazz.

I wanted to throw my phone at the cabinets in the kitchen. I t wasn't proper but i wanted to. So i did it anyway. Of course I sent the videos to the police and then i threw it against the cabinets. It shattered spectacularly battery falling out of the splintered exoskeleton with the screen splintering with an audible crack. It seemed to fall in slow motion. I didn't take the the time to watch it fall to the ground. I staggered up and stumbled to the bathroom.

I threw up only once, it was all mucus and noise. After that I started dry heaving of the toilet, hunching my back like a beast. My body didn't feel like it was mine and I was living inside of my brain and my eyes. That would explain the headache that was coming on. I dry heave some more, like a reptile coughing up smoke. And I feel...I feel... I feel...

I hear Marshall close the front door, his motorcycle keys chime with his arrival. I'm not ready, I think.

Marshall's P.O.V

"Gumball I'm home," Wow did that feel good to say that. Gumball should just live with me as my housewife so i can say that everyday just for the feel of it. I was taken out of my thoughts when I didn't hear a reply.

"Gumball?" He wouldn't leave right? I put the bag of groceries on the table, I ended up getting more things than I thought I was getting. He could be out. f i walked into the kitchen at a faster pace than I usually did who could blame me?

Gumball's phone was in pieces his tea spilled on the floor. Gumball was nowhere to be seen. Gone. Was he gone? What if he had taken him. That person harassing Gumball? Did he take him?

"Bubba are you there?! Are you okay?" I looked around left then right. Still not there. Still no answer.

"Bubba i need you to answer me okay?" I said running down the hallway.

"I'm fine. Just in the bathroom." Gumball's voice was cracked. "Don't come in okay."

That sealed the deal and I came in anyway.

Gumball's P.O.V

"Gumball? Gumball babe what the junk happened?" He immediately falls to floor when he sees me, I cringe when his knees hit the hard tile. He goes to hold onto my shoulders and I jerk away from

"Leave me be!" I yell, gripping the rim of the toilet even harder. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine." I started chanting. More telling this to myself. It became a mantra accompanying the elements racing inside of my head. I was fine. I was shaking but I wasn't crying I was fine. I was fine.

Marshall was having none of it. He persisted in embracing me, but i wasn't going to cry. He shouldn't have hugged me I felt so dirty and wrong and -

"-Hey Bubba," he said in a kind and quiet voice,"come with me to the coach alright." He had such a face on. It was like he was tired, sad, and scared at the same time and wanted to say just that but he didn't. It wasn't pitiful . Oh dear glob if it was pitiful I was sure that i would have started cry. "Are you tired?"

"Yes," I said instead of telling him what was going on. He had this look in his eyes as if he knew that I was avoiding it to but his gaze was asking for him, assaulting me with unasked questions.

Instead of asking question he pulled me on the coach into his lap and held me there until i stopped shaking. He started to comb my hair with his fingers and whisper sweet things into my ear. When I wasn't so lost in his touch I could make out the tiniest bits and pieces of what he was saying.